Self-Erecting Tower Crane Training
CPCCLTC4002 – LICENCE TO OPERATE A SELF-ERECTING TOWER CRANE
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
CPCCLTC4002 – Licence to Operate a Self-Erecting Tower Crane
COURSE FEE: $1,950
CTF ELIGIBLE – YOU PAY ONLY $710* (Conditions Apply)
- Interested students/applicants will need to fill out Saferight’s Construction Training Fund (CTF) Application Form and “pay the gap” prior to booking a course with us. Click here to fill out Saferight’s CTF form.
- For more information about Construction Training Fund and eligibility criteria, please visit Saferight Construction Training Fund (CTF).
BOOKINGS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST – SEND US A MESSAGE!
This Self-Erecting Tower Crane Training course is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries who are required to operate a self-erecting tower crane. If you are looking to earn your CPCCLTC4002 – Licence to Operate a Self-Erecting Tower Crane, take this crane training course in Perth by Saferight. This unit specifies the outcomes required to operate a self-erecting tower crane for licensing purposes and covers the operation of a crane where the tower structure and boom/jib elements are not disassembled into component sections, which can be transported between sites as a complete unit, and where the erection and dismantling processes are an inherent part of the crane’s function.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a self-erecting tower crane and will be able to:
- The weight of the load is identified and estimated in consultation with appropriate personnel.
- Crane is accessed in safe manner.
- Crane is visually checked for any damage or defects.
- Routine pre-operational crane checks are carried out according to procedures.
- Crane service logbook is checked for compliance.
- Crane is started according to procedures and checked for any abnormal noises.
- All crane safety devices are tested according to procedures.
- Post start operational checks are carried out according to procedures.
- All damage and defects are reported and recorded according to procedures and appropriate action taken.
- Determine lifts are within the capacity of the crane.
- Boom/jib and hoist block is positioned over load following directions from appropriate personnel.
- Test lift is carried out to procedures.
- Loads are transferred using all relevant crane movements according to procedures and appropriate standards.
- All required communication signals are interpreted correctly according to procedures and the appropriate standard.
- Crane equipment is secured correctly, according to procedures and the appropriate standard.
Roborigger Training option is included without extending the time frame of our high-risk course and is without additional cost. Email email@example.com to let us know you’re interested to opt in once you’ve received your booking confirmation.
- Students must hold a Dogging/Dogman licence (CPCCLDG3001 – Licence to perform dogging) prior to commencing this course with Saferight.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation in this Self-Erecting Tower Crane training course
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this Self-Erecting Tower Crane training course, students will be issued a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for:
- CPCCLTC4002 – Licence to Operate a Self-Erecting Tower Crane
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
SUBSIDY/REBATE/DISCOUNT – CONSTRUCTION TRAINING FUND (CTF)
YOU ONLY PAY THE GAP
YOU ONLY PAY THE GAP
*CTF subsidy is granted to those who meet the eligibility criteria, more information can be found here: CTF Eligibility Criteria PDF Guide. Main eligibility criteria include: Reference and project details of 6 months of construction work in WA out of the past 12 months prior to your course commencement with Saferight. For more information about Saferight’s CTF process, please click here. If student is deemed eligible for CTF, there will be a separate administrative fee of $30.
HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
A High Risk Work Licence is a photographic licence, issued to people who have been trained and assessed as competent to work in a class of work defined as high-risk work.
Note: Saferight can process your High Risk Work Licence application if you’ve enrolled on a course with us.
NEW HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you wish for Saferight to assist and make arrangements for you from start to end, please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents for your High Risk Work Licence.
After you’ve completed your training with us at and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ON-SITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Saferight has implemented a fee protection policy under the Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations 2015. Click here for more information.
- For full payment for courses below $1500, students must pay the full fee prior to commencement of the course.
- For training courses over $1500,
- Saferight will hold an initial deposit of $1500 to secure the seat.
- Days prior to Training Day 1- Students will be charged the full outstanding balance
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy
SAFERIGHT TRAINING ACCREDITATION
Get your CPCCLTC4002 – Licence to Operate a Self-Erecting Tower Crane training certification from Saferight, a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code 5722) providing relevant and updated training courses in Perth.
Book online on our website. For more information on how to get a CS crane ticket, send us a message via our contact form or phone us on 1800 352 335 today! Our dedicated team at Saferight can help discuss the details of the CPCCLTC4002 – Licence to Operate a Self-Erecting Tower Crane certification.