Self-Erecting Tower Crane Training
CPCCLTC4002A – LICENCE TO OPERATE A SELF-ERECTING TOWER CRANE
COURSE FEE: $1,950
CTF FUNDED COURSE –
- Financial refund of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
- After you’ve completed your course, we will guide you on how to claim for a CTF rebate from the Construction Training Fund.
ENQUIRE NOW TO MAKE A BOOKING.
NATIONAL UNIT OF COMPETENCY
CPCCLTC4002A – Licence to Operate a Self-Erecting Tower Crane
This Self-Erecting Tower Crane Training course is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries who are required to operate a self-erecting tower crane. If you are looking to earn your CPCCLTC4002A – Licence to Operate a Self-Erecting Tower Crane, take this crane training course in Perth by Saferight. This unit specifies the outcomes required to operate a self-erecting tower crane for licensing purposes and covers the operation of a crane where the tower structure and boom/jib elements are not disassembled into component sections, which can be transported between sites as a complete unit, and where the erection and dismantling processes are an inherent part of the crane’s function.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a self-erecting tower crane and will be able to:
- The weight of the load is identified and estimated in consultation with appropriate personnel.
- Crane is accessed in safe manner.
- Crane is visually checked for any damage or defects.
- Routine pre-operational crane checks are carried out according to procedures.
- Crane service logbook is checked for compliance.
- Crane is started according to procedures and checked for any abnormal noises.
- All crane safety devices are tested according to procedures.
- Post start operational checks are carried out according to procedures.
- All damage and defects are reported and recorded according to procedures and appropriate action taken.
- Determine lifts are within the capacity of the crane.
- Boom/jib and hoist block is positioned over load following directions from appropriate personnel.
- Test lift is carried out to procedures.
- Loads are transferred using all relevant crane movements according to procedures and appropriate standards.
- All required communication signals are interpreted correctly according to procedures and the appropriate standard.
- Crane equipment is secured correctly, according to procedures and the appropriate standard.
Roborigger Training option is included without extending the time frame of our high-risk course and is without additional cost. Email email@example.com to let us know you’re interested to opt in once you’ve received your booking confirmation.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation in this Self-Erecting Tower Crane training course
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this Self-Erecting Tower Crane training course, students will be issued a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for:
- CPCCLTC4002A – Licence to Operate a Self-Erecting Tower Crane
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
A High Risk Work Licence is a photographic licence, issued to people who have been trained and assessed as competent to work in a class of work defined as high-risk work.
Note: Saferight can process your High Risk Work Licence application if you’ve enrolled on a course with us.
A. NEW HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you wish for Saferight to assist and make arrangements for you from start to end, please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents for your High Risk Work Licence.
After you’ve completed your training with us at and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
B. ADD NEW CLASS(ES) TO EXISTING HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you already have an existing High Risk Work Licence for a particular class and wish to add on new class(es), Saferight can assist and make arrangements for you from start to end.
Please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents.
After you’ve completed your training for your new class(es) with us at and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your new class(es) to be added to your existing WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ON-SITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Saferight has implemented a fee protection policy under the Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations 2015. Click here for more information.
- For full payment for courses below $1500, students must pay the full fee prior to commencement of the course.
- For training courses over $1500,
- Saferight will hold an initial deposit of $1500 to secure the seat.
- Days prior to Training Day 1- Students will be charged the full outstanding balance
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy
Get your CPCCLTC4002A – Licence to Operate a Self-Erecting Tower Crane training certification from Saferight, a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code 5722) providing relevant and updated training courses in Perth.
Book online on our website. For more information on how to get a CS crane ticket, send us a message via our contact form or phone us on 1800 352 335 today! Our dedicated team at Saferight can help discuss the details of the CPCCLTC4002A – Licence to Operate a Self-Erecting Tower Crane certification.