RIIHAN305D - LICENCE TO OPERATE A GANTRY OR OVERHEAD CRANE
COURSE FEE: $350
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings.
This Gantry Overhead Crane Course is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries who are required to operate an overhead/gantry crane.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate an overhead/gantry crane and will be able to:
- Implement the requirements, procedures and techniques for the safe, effective and efficient completion of the operation of a gantry or overhead crane
- Work effectively with others to undertake and complete the operation of a gantry or overhead crane that meets all of the required outcomes
- Demonstrate completion of operating a gantry or overhead crane that safely, effectively and efficiently meets all of the required outcomes on more than one (1) occasion
- Calculate volume and weights
- Dispose of environmentally sensitive fluids and materials
VOC is available for this course.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this course, students will be issued a digital copy (PDF) of a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for:
- RIIHAN305D Licence to Operate a Gantry/Overhead Crane
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.