The leading height safety rope access specialist/manufacturer, Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and Specialised Mines Maintenance & Emergency Services in Perth
- Saferight is an Australian owned harness-based rope access/working at heights & confined space specialist. (Designer and manufacturer of heights/rope based access equipment – ASNZ1891.1 Licence Number SMK 1270).
- We are a Nationally accredited safety training organisation (RTO 5722/IRATA 4063) and mine maintenance specialists recognised both nationally and globally.
- We also specialise in providing Specialised Mines Maintenance & Emergency Services Personnel.
- We at Saferight are your one-stop shop for training, manufacturer and provider of Mines Maintenance & Emergency Services Personnel.
Over 31 years experience
Minimal disruption to site operations
Committed to safety & Innovation
Highly qualified personnel
BUY ROPE ACCESS/RESCUE EQUIPMENT ONLINE
(WORKING AT HEIGHTS & CONFINED SPACE SPECIALISTS)
Access the world’s leading safety equipment and supplies at Saferight’s Online Safety Equipment store. We manufacture Harnesses, Belts and Lanyards and also sell a wide range of products from select manufacturers from across the globe.
Discover our full range by visiting our Safety Equipment Supplies store.
SAFETY TRAINING PERTH
MAKE YOUR WORKPLACE SAFE THROUGH OUR SAFETY TRAINING COURSES
Whether you have employees working on remote construction sites across the state or in one particular location – in a manufacturing or industrial facility – we can provide you with the necessary training and equipment to ensure the safety of your workforce. From Confined Space courses, driving courses, general workplace safety training, height safety courses and training in incident response, to the provision, maintenance and certification of safety and rescue equipment, Saferight deliver all services from Perth and across the state of Western Australia. Read our client testimonials to discover why our safety training academy and safety equipment supplies are trusted by hundreds of companies to meet and exceed safety standards.
ROPE ACCESS/RESCUE EQUIPMENT
PERTH'S LEADING MANUFACTURER OF SAFETY & RESCUE EQUIPMENT
In addition to running accredited training courses that meet the needs of a wide variety of companies in Western Australia, such as breathing apparatus training, we also manufacture a range of safety equipment for use in the workplace, including high quality height safety equipment. As a Perth based Quality Endorsed Company (holders of ISO 9001 certification) and a fully licensed manufacturer producing full body harnesses and other products in accordance with AS/NZ 1891.1, you can rely on us to supply safety hardware of the very highest quality, manufactured to withstand the rigours of daily use in the most demanding of environments. All of the products that we produce are manufactured right here in WA, in our state-of-the-art factory.
COMPLETE SAFETY SOLUTIONS
ASSESSING YOUR WORKPLACE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
As experienced, accredited safety professionals with an in-depth understanding of workplace safety, we do a lot more than simply provide your employees with safety and rescue training. Our Perth based safety training facility ensures your workers carry out their duties safely and efficiently. We can conduct onsite risk assessments, evaluate the training needs of your workforce and put together a comprehensive plan to deal with any deficiencies identified. Whether you require safety training Perth for a work at heights team or first aid training for officers that need to know how to use the latest rescue equipment, Saferight has the training team and the expertise to meet all of your requirements. Read more about Saferight here or connect with us on Linkedin here.
SAFERIGHT is a registered Training Organisation (RTO Number 5722) and is an IRATA member (IRATA 4063). We offer a wide range of National Units of Competency in the height safety, confined space and rescue fields. The curriculum for each course covers the applicable skills and techniques as well as the relevant knowledge required of the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations, Australian Standards and Industry Codes.
VETERAN OWNED BUSINESS
– 16 Years, 2 Tours (Counter Terrorism) –
- $20 donation from each purchase order is proudly donated to the SAS Resources Fund in support of veterans and families affected through their service to Australia
- Saferight employs ex-SAS/Commando veterans who specialise in remote area operations
- Saferight is an Australian Made Fall Protection Specialist with over 31 years of mines rescue operations
- Nationally Accredited Training Company
Saferight has a trusted advisory board that is comprised of highly qualified experts in their individual fields.
WE PROUDLY SUPPORT
By choosing Saferight, you are helping to support a range of WA based charities, not-for-profits and small family businesses who benefit from Saferight’s Community Support Program.