SKID STEER LOADER
RIIMPO318F– CONDUCT CIVIL CONSTRUCTION SKID STEER LOADER OPERATIONS
COURSE FEE: $450
CTF FUNDED COURSE –
- Financial refund of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
- After you’ve completed your course, we will guide you on how to claim for a CTF rebate from the Construction Training Fund.
- There will be a price adjustment from the first week of July 2021.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
RIIMPO318F – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations.
ABOUT THE SKID STEER LOADER COURSE
This RIIMPO318F – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations. course is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries who are required to operate a skid steer loader.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a skid steer loader and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for skid steer loader operations
- Operate skid steer loader
- Load, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Prepare to relocate the skid steer loader
- Carry our machine operator maintenance tasks
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Bring along a hi-vis vest
1 day (7.30AM-3.30PM)
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this Skid Steer Loader Operations course, students will receive a:
- Statement of Attainment for RIIMPO318F – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Verification of competency for this course is available at Saferight. For more information, please click here.
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
*Our training facility for this course is located away from the city. Students are advised to prepare/bring their own lunch.
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy