Skid Steer Loader Operations Course
RIIMPO318F – Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations
This Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations course is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries who are required to operate a skid steer loader.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a skid steer loader and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for skid steer loader operations
- Operate skid steer loader
- Load, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Prepare to relocate the skid steer loader
- Carry our machine operator maintenance tasks
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- Must complete pre-course reading
- Ability to read, write and understand English
On successful completion of this course students will be issued with a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for RIIMPO318F Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations and a wallet sized card.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC) IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE