Skid Steer Loader Operations Course
RIIMPO318F – Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations
COURSE FEE: $450
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
NATIONAL UNIT OF COMPETENCY
RIIMPO318F – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations.
This Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations course (RIIMPO318F) is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries who are required to operate a skid steer loader.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a skid steer loader and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for skid steer loader operations
- Operate skid steer loader
- Load, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Prepare to relocate the skid steer loader
- Carry our machine operator maintenance tasks
- Conduct housekeeping activities
Verification of Competency (VOC) is available for this course. For more information, please click here.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this Skid Steer Loader Operations course, students will be issued with a digital copy (PDF) of a:
- Statement of Attainment for RIIMPO318F Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations.
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Students will need to apply a High Risk Licence from WorkSafe on their own.
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
Minimum 4 students/class, maximum 8 students/class.
85 Pickering Brook Road, Pickering Brook WA 6076.