SKID STEER LOADER
RIIMPO318F– CONDUCT CIVIL CONSTRUCTION SKID STEER LOADER OPERATIONS
COURSE FEE: $460
CTF FUNDED COURSE –
- Financial refund of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
- After you’ve completed your course, we will guide you on how to claim for a CTF rebate from the Construction Training Fund.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
RIIMPO318F – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations.
ABOUT THE SKID STEER LOADER COURSE
Saferight is proud to offer the RIIMPO318F – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations certification. This skid steer training course in Perth is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries who are required to operate a skid steer loader. Our training course and assessment in Perth is your skid steer ticket to safely conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a skid steer loader and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for skid steer loader operations
- Operate skid steer loader
- Load, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Prepare to relocate the skid steer loader
- Carry our machine operator maintenance tasks
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Bring along a hi-vis vest
1 day (7.30AM-3.30PM)
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this Skid Steer Loader Operations course, students will receive a:
- Statement of Attainment for RIIMPO318F – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Verification of competency for this course is available at Saferight. For more information, please click here.
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
Main Training Location/Students To Arrive At: 107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
- Theory Component: 107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
- Practical Component: 104 Mills St, Queens Park WA 6107 (Transport will be arranged by Saferight)
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy
On completion of the course, students working in the construction industry may be eligible to apply for a subsidy of up to 70% from the Construction Training Fund. Click here for more information.
Get RIIMPO318F – Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations qualifications by attending Saferight skid steer training courses in Perth.
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code 5722), we have qualified instructors and appropriate equipment to conduct skid steer loader training. If you are looking for a skid steer ticket in Perth, Saferight offers RIIMPO318F – Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations training courses with theory and practice assessments. Book online on our website. Send us a message via our contact form or phone us on 1800 352 335 for more information.