FRONT END LOADER
RIIMPO321F – Conduct Civil Construction Wheeled Front End Loader Operations
COURSE FEE: $775
CTF ELIGIBLE – YOU PAY ONLY $527* (Conditions Apply)
- Interested students/applicants will need to fill out Saferight’s Construction Training Fund (CTF) Application Form and “pay the gap” prior to booking a course with us. Click here to fill out Saferight’s CTF form.
- For more information about Construction Training Fund and eligibility criteria, please visit Saferight Construction Training Fund (CTF).
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
RIIMPO321F – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
ABOUT THE FRONT END LOADER COURSE
This Front End Loader Ticket / Conduct Civil Construction Wheeled Front End Loader Operations Course in Perth is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries and will be required to operate a wheeled front-end loader.
Students will attain the theoretical knowledge and practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a wheeled front-end loader and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for wheeled front-end loader operations
- Operate front end loader
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials
- Prepare to relocate the front-end loader
- Carry out machine operator maintenance tasks
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Bring along a hi-vis vest
1 day (7.30AM-3.30PM)
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this Front End Loader course, students will receive a:
- Statement of Attainment for RIIMPO321F – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
SUBSIDY/REBATE/DISCOUNT – CONSTRUCTION TRAINING FUND (CTF)
YOU ONLY PAY THE GAP
YOU ONLY PAY THE GAP
*CTF subsidy is granted to those who meet the eligibility criteria, more information can be found here: CTF Eligibility Criteria PDF Guide. Main eligibility criteria include: Reference and project details of 6 months of construction work in WA out of the past 12 months prior to your course commencement with Saferight. For more information about Saferight’s CTF process, please click here. If student is deemed eligible for CTF, there will be a separate administrative fee of $30.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Verification of competency for this course is available at Saferight. For more information, please visit our VOC Front End Loader – Verification Assessment course.
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
Main Training Location/Students To Arrive At: 107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
- Theory Component: 107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
- Practical Component: 104 Mills St, Queens Park WA 6107 (Transport will be arranged by Saferight)
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy
CONDUCT FRONT END LOADER OPERATIONS WITH SAFERIGHT
Enrol in Front End Loader training to efficiently perform in high-risk industries
Saferight offers nationally accredited training courses for the construction, mining, maintenance, working at heights, and the rescue & recovery industries. We offer Front End Loader Ticket training in Perth under the unit: RIIMPO321F – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations. Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment certificate for RIIMPO321F.
CHOOSE SAFERIGHT FOR FRONT END LOADER TRAINING IN PERTH
Saferight is a registered and accredited training organisation (RTO Code 5722) with an approved scope to deliver Nationally Recognised Training as required by national and jurisdictional legislation within Australia. Our Earthmoving Machinery/Mobile Plant Training Courses in Perth are conducted in our high-risk training facility in Welshpool, Perth, which is the largest practical training centre in Western Australia, as well as in our training facility in Queens Park. Our experienced facilitators use the latest safety equipment produced by Saferight and other leading manufacturers to demonstrate up-to-date techniques on how to safely conduct front end loader operations and assess situations in the mining and construction industries.