FRONT END LOADER
RIIMPO321F – Conduct Civil Construction Wheeled Front End Loader Operations
COURSE FEE: $750
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
RIIMPO321F – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
This Front End Loader Ticket / Conduct Civil Construction Wheeled Front End Loader Operations Course is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries and will be required to operate a wheeled front-end loader.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a wheeled front-end loader and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for wheeled front-end loader operations
- Operate front end loader
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials
- Prepare to relocate the front-end loader
- Carry out machine operator maintenance tasks
- Conduct housekeeping activities
Verification of Competency (VOC) is available for this course. For more information, please click here.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Bring along a hi-vis vest
1 day (7.30AM-3.30PM)
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this Front End Loader Ticket course, students will be issued with a digital copy (PDF) of a:
- Statement of Attainment for RIIMPO321F Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Students will need to apply a High Risk Licence from WorkSafe on their own.
Students will be provided with morning tea and refreshments for all courses run at Saferight.
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
*Our training facility for this course is located away from the city. Students are advised to prepare/bring their own lunch.