FRONT END LOADER
RIIMPO321F – Conduct Civil Construction Wheeled Front End Loader Operations
COURSE FEE: $775
CTF FUNDED COURSE –
- Financial refund of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
- After you’ve completed your course, we will guide you on how to claim for a CTF rebate from the Construction Training Fund.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
RIIMPO321F – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
ABOUT THE FRONT END LOADER COURSE
This Front End Loader Ticket / Conduct Civil Construction Wheeled Front End Loader Operations Course is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries and will be required to operate a wheeled front-end loader.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a wheeled front-end loader and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for wheeled front-end loader operations
- Operate front end loader
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials
- Prepare to relocate the front-end loader
- Carry out machine operator maintenance tasks
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Bring along a hi-vis vest
1 day (7.30AM-3.30PM)
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this Front End Loader course, students will receive a:
- Statement of Attainment for RIIMPO321F – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Verification of competency for this course is available at Saferight. For more information, please click here.
Students will be provided with morning tea and refreshments for all courses run at Saferight.
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
Main Training Location/Students To Arrive At: 107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
- Theory Component: 107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
- Practical Component: 104 Mills St, Queens Park WA 6107 (Transport will be arranged by Saferight)
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy
On completion of the course, students working in the construction industry may be eligible to apply for a subsidy of up to 70% from the Construction Training Fund. Click here for more information.