INTRODUCTION TO SCAFFOLDING
CPCCCM2010 - Work safely on scaffolding higher than two metres
COURSE FEE: $300
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL IN OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
NOTE: THERE WILL BE A PRICE ADJUSTMENT FROM THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY 2021
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
CPCCCM2010 – Work Safely on Scaffolding Higher Than Two Metres
ABOUT THE COURSE:
This Introduction to Scaffolding course specifies the outcomes required to work safely on construction sites where the work activity involves working above two metres from ground level and where fall protection measures are required. It covers safe methods for accessing the work site; and safe methods of moving or passing tools, equipment and materials to heights above two metres, including handling methods that avoid excessive bending or twisting.
The course supports construction workers operating from scaffolding over two metres in height that has already been constructed with signage and exclusion barriers in place, in order to reach upper storeys or roofs of buildings. It applies to workers who need to control the risk of falling and of falling objects when working on site or removing scaffold components.
It applies to construction work on residential and commercial work sites in new construction, renovation or refurbishment, and maintenance projects.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this course, students will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for:
- CPCCCM2010 – Work Safely on Scaffolding Higher Than Two Metres
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Students will need to apply a High Risk Licence from WorkSafe on their own
GROUP BOOKINGS/ONSITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy