Work Safely at Heights
RIIWHS204E - Work Safely at Heights
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
RIIWHS204E – Work Safely at Heights
COURSE FEE: $275
CTF FUNDED COURSE –
- Financial refund of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
- After you’ve completed your course, we will guide you on how to claim for a CTF rebate from the Construction Training Fund.
CHOOSE A DATE TO ENROL
ABOUT THE COURSE
The RIIWHS204E – Work Safely at Heights training course is aimed at those who are required to carry out work at heights. The course covers identifying work requirements and instructions for undertaking the task, accessing, and installing equipment, performing the work at heights and cleaning up the work area.
Students will attain the practical application and knowledge required to work safely at heights including:
- Accessing, interpreting and applying technical and safety information for working at heights
- Assessing hazards and risks associated with working at heights and implementing control methods
- Selecting, wearing and caring for personal protective equipment
- Identifying required safety systems including fall protection and associated equipment
- Checking the correct fitting, adjusting and anchoring of fall protection and associated equipment
- Performing work safely at heights
Consider completing an IRATA Rope Access Level 1 course to gain more qualifications.
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Component: Approximately 4 hours
- Practical Component: Approximately 4 hours
On successful completion of this Work Safely at Heights course, students will receive a Nationally Accredited Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS204E – Work Safely at Heights.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Your Statement of Attainment does not have an expiry date, however, Working at Heights Association (WAHA) and industry standards recommend retraining every two years.
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
Group bookings/Onsite training is available at your site or ours. Please email email@example.com for pricing and site requirements.
42 Belmont Avenue, Belmont, WA 6104
Students will be provided with morning tea and refreshments for all courses run at Saferight.
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.
On completion of the course, students working in the construction industry may be eligible to apply for a subsidy of up to 70% from the Construction Training Fund. Click here for more information.
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy
WORK SAFELY AT HEIGHTS WITH SAFERIGHT
Enrol in a Working at Heights training course to attain a working at heights ticket in Perth
Saferight offers nationally accredited training courses for high-risk industries including construction, maintenance, rescue & recovery, as well as working at heights. We provide relevant and updated training courses for groups and individuals including those looking to attain a working at heights ticket in Perth.
The RIIWHS204E – Work Safely at Heights training course includes a theoretical and practical approach to working at heights routines and procedures. Upon successful completion and passing of the course, students will receive a Nationally Accredited Statement of Attainment.
CHOOSE SAFERIGHT FOR SAFETY TRAINING COURSES IN PERTH
Saferight is a registered and accredited training organisation (RTO Code 5722) with an approved scope to deliver Nationally Recognised Training as required by national and jurisdictional legislation within Australia. All of our Height Safety Training Courses are conducted in our high-risk training facility in Welshpool, Perth, which is the largest practical training centre in Western Australia. Our experienced facilitators use the latest safety equipment produced by Saferight and other leading manufacturers to demonstrate up-to-date techniques on how to properly perform and assess situations in working at heights industry.