Work Safely at Heights
RIIWHS204E - Work Safely at Heights
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
RIIWHS204E – Work Safely at Heights
COURSE FEE: $265
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL IN OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
- There will be a price adjustment from the first week of July 2021.
CHOOSE A DATE TO ENROL
ABOUT THE COURSE
This Work Safely at Heights Course is aimed at those who are required to carry out work at heights. The course covers identifying work requirements and instructions for undertaking the task, accessing, and installing equipment, performing the work at heights and cleaning up the work area.
Students will attain the practical application and knowledge required to work safely at heights including:
- Accessing, interpreting and applying technical and safety information for working at heights
- Assessing hazards and risks associated with working at heights and implementing control methods
- Selecting, wearing and caring for personal protective equipment
- Identifying required safety systems including fall protection and associated equipment
- Checking the correct fitting, adjusting and anchoring of fall protection and associated equipment
- Performing work safely at heights
Consider completing an IRATA Rope Access Level 1 course to gain more qualifications.
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewelry prior to commencement
- Theory Component: Approximately 4 hours
- Practical Component: Approximately 4 hours
On successful completion of this Work Safely at Heights course, students will receive a Nationally Accredited Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS204E – Work Safely at Heights.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Your Statement of Attainment does not have an expiry date, however, Working at Heights Association (WAHA) and industry standards recommend retraining every two years.
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
Group bookings/Onsite training is available at your site or ours. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and site requirements.
42 Belmont Avenue, Belmont, WA 6104
Students will be provided with morning tea and refreshments for all courses run at Saferight.
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy