COURSE FEE: PRICE UPON APPLICATION (POA)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.
When booking this course, you will:
- First select the date you wish come to our training facility for a practical assessment
- Before attending the practical assessment, you will need to undertake an online learning course module and theory assessment.
This Work at Heights Refresher Online course is aimed at those who are looking to complete an online learning module of the Theory Component to achieve a Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights.
ONLINE THEORY COMPONENT
You will need access to a computer where you will have access to the Training Manual and will be required to correctly answer a range of questions.
On successful completion of the online theory component you will then be required to come to Saferight’s training centre where you will complete a practical assessment to verify this was completed by you and application of your skills can be re-assessed.
Once your booking has been processed you will be sent an email containing the login details to commence the online theory component along with confirmation of the date and time selected for the re-assessment of your skills.
To qualify as having completed the course you must:
- Answer each online question correctly.
- Provide a copy of your USI transcript.
- Complete Student Enrolment Form
- Successfully complete the skills re-assessment which is to be carried out at Saferight’s training centre. This is the date you selected when making your booking.
Completion of the practical assessments will take place onsite at our premises at which point you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. You will then complete the practical assessment.
- Following industry standards, participants must hold a current Statement of Attainment for Work Safely at Heights (RIIWHS204E or equivalent issued within the last five (5) years prior to attending this course
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- A copy of your USI transcript
- On the day of the skills re-assessment wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement.
Online knowledge component – 2-3 hours approx. – [Completed at home]
Practical Training – Half Day – [Completed at our training facility]
Your Statement of Attainment does not have an expiry date, however, WAHA (Working at Heights Association) and industry standards recommend retraining every two years. On successful completion of all requirements of this course you will be issued with a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS204E Work Safely at Heights and a wallet sized card.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.