Construction Industry – White Card
CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry
WHITE CARD COURSE FEE: $150
CTF FUNDED COURSE –
- Financial refund of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
- After you’ve completed your course, we will guide you on how to claim for a CTF rebate from the Construction Training Fund.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
CPCCWHS1001- Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
ABOUT THE COURSE
This unit of competency specifies the mandatory work health and safety training required prior to undertaking construction work. The unit requires the person to demonstrate personal awareness and knowledge of health and safety legislative requirements in order to work safely and prevent injury or harm to self and others. It covers identifying and orally reporting common construction hazards, understanding basic risk control measures, and identifying procedures for responding to potential incidents and emergencies. It also covers correctly selecting and fitting common personal protective equipment (PPE) used for construction work.
On successful completion, students will be able to:
- Identify health and safety legislative requirements of construction work
- Identify construction hazards and risk control measures
- Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes
- Identify incident and emergency response procedures
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
CERTIFICATION: DOGMAN TICKET
On successful completion of this White Card course, students will receive a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ONSITE TRAINING
42 Belmont Avenue, Belmont, WA 6104
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy