VOC Work at Heights
This VOC for Work at Heights confirms that an individual has maintained the skills and knowledge attained as per RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights.
- Provide a copy of the Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
1.5 – 2 hrs
On successful completion participants will receive a VOC Certificate.
Although the VOC assessments we conduct are assessed in line with the requirements of the relevant nationally recognised unit(s) of competency they are not considered nationally recognised training.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment