VOC Work Safely at Heights - Verification Assessment
This VOC Work at Heights assessment confirms that an individual has maintained the skills and knowledge attained as per RIIWHS204E Work Safely at Heights.
To make a booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide a copy of the Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS204E Work Safely at Heights
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
1.5 – 2 hrs
On successful completion participants will receive a VOC Work at Heights (Verification of Competency) Certificate.
Although the VOC assessments (including VOC Work at Heights), we conduct are assessed in line with the requirements of the relevant nationally recognised unit(s) of competency they are not considered nationally recognised training.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment