VOC Telescope Materials Handler - Verification Assessment
This VOC Telescopic Materials Handler (Telehandler) assessment confirms that an individual has maintained the skills and knowledge attained as per RIIHAN309F – Conduct telescopic materials handler operations.
To make a booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide a copy of the Statement of Attainment for RIIHAN309F – Conduct telescopic materials handler operations.
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion participants will receive a Verification of Competency (VOC) RIIHAN309F Conduct telescopic materials handler operations certificate.
Although VOC assessments are conducted in line with the requirements of the relevant nationally recognised unit(s) of competency, they are not considered nationally recognised training.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment