VOC Skid Steer Loader- Verification Assessment
This VOC Skid Steer Loader assessment confirms that an individual has maintained the skills and knowledge attained as per RIIMP0318F – Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations.
To make a booking, please email email@example.com
- Provide a copy of the Statement of Attainment for RIIMP0318F – Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion participants will receive a VOC Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations (Verification of Competency) Certificate.
Although VOC assessments are conducted in line with the requirements of the relevant nationally recognised unit(s) of competency, they are not considered nationally recognised training.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment