VOC Skid Steer Loader- Verification Assessment
COURSE FEE: $300 (Incl. GST)
For more information regarding course dates, please fill in your details on the form below and our team will contact you.
This VOC Skid Steer Loader assessment confirms that an individual has maintained the skills and knowledge attained as per RIIMP0318F – Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations.
- Provide a copy of the Statement of Attainment for RIIMP0318F – Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion participants will receive a VOC Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations (Verification of Competency) Certificate.
Although VOC assessments are conducted in line with the requirements of the relevant nationally recognised unit(s) of competency, they are not considered nationally recognised training.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, 6106 WA