VOC Scaffolding Advanced Level - Verification Assessment
This VOC Scaffolding Advanced Level assessment confirms that an individual has maintained the skills and knowledge attained as per CPCCLSF4001A Licence to Erect, Alter and Dismantle Scaffolding Advanced Level
To make a booking, please email email@example.com
- Must hold a valid high-risk work licence
- Provide a copy of the Statement of Attainment for CPCCLSF4001A Licence to Erect, Alter and Dismantle Scaffolding Advanced Level
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion participants will receive a VOC Scaffolding Advanced Level (Verification of Competency) Certificate.
Although VOC assessments are conducted in line with the requirements of the relevant nationally recognised unit(s) of competency, they are not considered nationally recognised training.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment