VOC Rigging Intermediate Level- Verification Assessment
COURSE FEE: $300 (Incl. GST)
This VOC Rigging Basic Level assessment confirms that an individual has maintained the skills and knowledge attained as per CPCCLRG3002A Licence to Perform Rigging Intermediate Level
To make a booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must hold a valid high-risk work licence
- Provide a copy of the Statement of Attainment for CPCCLRG3002A Licence to Perform Rigging Intermediate Level
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion participants will receive a VOC Licence to Perform Rigging Intermediate Level (Verification of Competency) Certificate.
Although VOC assessments are conducted in line with the requirements of the relevant nationally recognised unit(s) of competency, they are not considered nationally recognised training.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment