VOC - Non-Mobile Slewing Crane (Greater than 3 Tonnes) - Verification Assessment
COURSE FEE: $300 (Incl. GST)
This VOC CN Non-Mobile Slewing Crane (Greater than 3T) assessment confirms that an individual has maintained the skills and knowledge attained as per TLILIC0008 Licence to Operate a Non-Slewing Mobile Crane (Greater than 3T)
To make a booking, please email email@example.com
- Must hold a valid high-risk work licence
- Provide a copy of the Statement of Attainment for TLILIC0008 Licence to Operate a Non-Slewing Mobile Crane (Greater than 3T)
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion participants will receive a VOC Licence to Operate a Non-Slewing Mobile Crane (Greater than 3T) (Verification of Competency) Certificate.
Although VOC assessments are conducted in line with the requirements of the relevant nationally recognised unit(s) of competency, they are not considered nationally recognised training.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment