VOC Forklift - Verification Assessment
This VOC Forklift assessment confirms that an individual has maintained the skills and knowledge attained as per TLILIC0003 Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck.
To make a booking, please email email@example.com
- Must hold a valid high-risk work licence
- Provide a copy of the Statement of Attainment for TLILIC0003 Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of our VOC Forklift course, participants will receive a Verification of Competency (VOC) Forklift Certificate.
Although VOC assessments are conducted in line with the requirements of the relevant nationally recognised unit(s) of competency, they are not considered nationally recognised training.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment