VOC Excavator - Verification Assessment
COURSE FEE: $300 (Incl. GST)
This VOC Excavator assessment confirms that an individual has maintained the skills and knowledge attained as per RIIMP0301E Conduct Hydraulic Excavator Operations.
- Provide a copy of the Statement of Attainment for RIIMP0301E Conduct Hydraulic Excavator Operations
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion participants will receive a VOC Conduct Hydraulic Excavator Operations (Verification of Competency) Certificate.
Although VOC assessments are conducted in line with the requirements of the relevant nationally recognised unit(s) of competency, they are not considered nationally recognised training.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment