VOC Elevating Work Platform (EWP)- Verification Assessment
COURSE FEE: $300 (Incl. GST)
HOW TO BOOK YOUR VOC SESSION
- Scheduling Your VOC: The Verification of Competency (VOC) sessions are conducted on the second day of every EWP (Elevated Work Platform) course.
- Checking Availability: For a comprehensive list of available dates, please consult our EWP Course Schedule.
- Making a Preference: Select three (3) suitable dates from the EWP Course Schedule. Once you’ve decided, kindly fill in the form provided below with your top three preferred course dates.
- Confirmation & Payment: Upon receiving your date preferences, a member of our team will reach out to you to finalize your booking. Payment will be processed over the phone during this interaction.
This VOC Elevating Work Platform (EWP) assessment confirms that an individual has maintained the skills and knowledge attained as per TLILIC0005 Licence to Operate a Boom-Type Elevating Work Platform (Boom Length 11M or More)
- Must hold a valid high-risk work licence
- Provide a copy of the Statement of Attainment for TLILIC0005 Licence to Operate a Boom-Type Elevating Work Platform (Boom Length 11M or More)
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion participants will receive a VOC EWP (Verification of Competency) Certificate.
Although VOC assessments are conducted in line with the requirements of the relevant nationally recognised unit(s) of competency, they are not considered nationally recognised training.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, 6106 WA