VOC Dogging - Verification Assessment
COURSE FEE: $300
This VOC Dogging assessment confirms that an individual has maintained the skills and knowledge attained as per CPCCLDG3001A Licence to Perform Dogging.
- Must hold a valid high-risk work licence
- Provide a copy of the Statement of Attainment for CPCCLDG3001A Licence to Perform Dogging
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of our VOC Dogging course, participants will receive a CPCCLDG3001A Licence to Perform Dogging (Verification of Competency) Certificate.
Although VOC assessments are conducted in line with the requirements of the relevant nationally recognised unit(s) of competency, they are not considered nationally recognised training.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment