VOC - C0 Slewing Crane (Over 100 Tonnes) - Verification Assessment
COURSE FEE: $300 (Incl. GST)
For more information regarding course dates, please fill in your details on the form below and our team will contact you.
This VOC C0 Slewing Mobile Crane (Over 100 Tonnes) assessment confirms that an individual has maintained the skills and knowledge attained as per TLILIC0015 – Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (Over 100 Tonnes)
- Must hold a valid high-risk work licence
- Provide a copy of the Statement of Attainment for TLILIC0015 – Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (Over 100 Tonnes)
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion participants will receive a VOC Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (Over 100 Tonnes) (Verification of Competency) Certificate.
Although VOC assessments are conducted in line with the requirements of the relevant nationally recognised unit(s) of competency, they are not considered nationally recognised training.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.
On completion of the course, students working in the construction industry may be eligible to apply for a subsidy of up to 70% from the Construction Training Fund. Click here for more information.
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, 6106 WA