Verification of Competency (VOC)
VOC assessments confirm that an individual has maintained the skills and knowledge of an attained competency and/or High Risk License.
VOCs can be conducted either on or off site with minimum disruption and down time.
Candidates are required to provide a copy of their current Certificate, Statement of Attainment and/or High Risk WorkSafe License for the competency being verified.
Duration’s vary for each VOC type and range from 2-4 hours.
On successful completion, participants will receive a Verification of Competency Certificate for the competency verified.
VOC’s are available for the following:
- Work at Heights
- Confined Space Entry
- Forklift (LF)
- Elevating Work Platform (WP)
High Risk (VOC)
- *^Scaffolding – All Levels
- *^Dogging (DG)
- *^Rigging (RG)
- *^Crane – C6, CT, CS, HP, CB, CV, CN
- All other nationally recognised training courses provided by Saferight
* Onsite private bookings only.
^ Client must supply equipment.
At Client Site
- Half Day VOC – High Risk ~ $1900 (4 students/class)
- Full Day VOC – High Risk (2 Groups) ~ $2,800 (8 students)
- Half Day VOC – High Risk ~ $1900 + Equipment Hire Costs (4 students/class)
- Full Day VOC – High Risk (2 Groups) ~ $2,800 + Equipment Hire Costs (8 students)
- Half Day VOC – Short Course ~ $1,700 (12 students/class)
- Half Day VOC – Short Course (2 groups) ~ $2,400 (24 students)
Although the VOC assessments we conduct are assessed in line with the requirements of the relevant nationally recognised units of competency they are not considered nationally recognised training.