CV Crane - Vehicle Loading Crane
(CV) – TLILIC0002 – VEHICLE LOADING CRANE
COURSE FEE: $750
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
This Vehicle Loading Crane 10T training course is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries who are required to operate a vehicle loading crane 10T. This unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to safely operate a vehicle loading crane with a Maximum Rated Capacity (MRC) of 10 metre tonnes or more.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a vehicle loading crane and will be able to:
- Vehicle loading crane rated capacity (RC) and the lifting gear Working Load Limit (WLL) are established for the load/s and work/task requirements in accordance with manufacturer requirements and workplace procedures
- Vehicle loading crane controls are accessed safely in accordance with manufacturer requirements and safe work procedures
- Pre-start vehicle loading crane checks are carried out and any damage and defects are reported, recorded and appropriate action is taken in accordance with safe work procedures and manufacturer requirements
- Vehicle loading crane is set up correctly with any lifting gear as per the lift plan in accordance with relevant manufacturer requirements including load chart/s and safe work procedures
- Boom/jib and lifting gear are set up as required in accordance with specific manufacturer requirements and safe work procedures
- Vehicle loading crane is stabilised appropriately in accordance with the lift plan, relevant manufacturer requirements and safe work procedures
- Operational checks are carried out and any damage and defects are reported, recorded and appropriate action is taken in accordance with manufacturer requirements and safe work procedures
- Vehicle loading crane logbook is inspected and is correct for the crane type, is completed and signed and required rectifications have been signed off in accordance with manufacturer requirements and safe work procedures
- Lifts are determined within the RC of the vehicle loading crane in accordance with the load chart/s and lift plan
VOC is available for this course.
- Must hold a valid Licence to Perform Dogging (CPCCLDG3001A)
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this course, students will be issued a digital copy (PDF) of a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for:
- TLILIC0002 Vehicle Loading Crane 10T
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.