UETTDRRF04 - Perform Tower Rescue
COURSE FEE: $750
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
UETTDRRF04 – Perform Tower Rescue
This course is designed for those who are required to perform tower rescue and provide emergency care at an incident.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to perform tower rescue operations and will be able to:
- Prepare and respond to rescue
- Contribute to hazard identification and risk assessment
- Identify, select and prepare the necessary rescue equipment
- Conclude rescue operations
- Identify the need for emergency care
- Assess the casualty and implement emergency care
- Communicate appropriately with casualties and emergency services personnel
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Accurately complete required documentation in line with legislative, regulatory and organisational requirements
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
- Saferight requires that participants hold a Work Safely at Heights Certificate (RIIWHS204D or equivalent) issued within the last 2 years, prior to attending this course
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
On successful completion of this course students will be issued with a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for the units listed below along with a wallet sized card:
- UETTDRRF04 – Perform Tower Rescue
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Your Certificate does not have an expiry date, however, industry standards recommend retraining every two years.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Students will be provided with morning tea and refreshments for all courses run at Saferight.
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.
On completion of the course, students working in the construction industry may be eligible to apply for a subsidy of up to 70% from the Construction Training Fund. Click here for more information.
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106