UETDRRF006 - Perform Tower Rescue
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
UETDRRF006 – Perform Tower Rescue
COURSE FEE: $750
CTF ELIGIBLE – YOU PAY ONLY $254* (Conditions Apply)
- Interested students/applicants will need to fill out Saferight’s Construction Training Fund (CTF) Application Form and “pay the gap” prior to booking a course with us. Click here to fill out Saferight’s CTF form.
- For more information about Construction Training Fund and eligibility criteria, please visit Saferight Construction Training Fund (CTF).
This course is designed for those who are required to perform tower rescue and provide emergency care at an incident.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to perform tower rescue operations and will be able to:
- Prepare and respond to rescue
- Contribute to hazard identification and risk assessment
- Identify, select and prepare the necessary rescue equipment
- Conclude rescue operations
- Identify the need for emergency care
- Assess the casualty and implement emergency care
- Communicate appropriately with casualties and emergency services personnel
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Accurately complete required documentation in line with legislative, regulatory and organisational requirements
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
- Saferight requires that participants hold a Work Safely at Heights Certificate (RIIWHS204D or equivalent) issued within the last 2 years, prior to attending this course
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
HLTAID009 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation or equivalent
On successful completion of this course students will be issued with a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for the units listed below along with a wallet sized card:
- UETDRRF006 – Perform Tower Rescue
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Your Certificate does not have an expiry date, however, industry standards recommend retraining every two years.
SUBSIDY/REBATE/DISCOUNT – CONSTRUCTION TRAINING FUND (CTF)
YOU ONLY PAY THE GAP
YOU ONLY PAY THE GAP
*CTF subsidy is granted to those who meet the eligibility criteria, more information can be found here: CTF Eligibility Criteria PDF Guide. Main eligibility criteria include: Reference and project details of 6 months of construction work in WA out of the past 12 months prior to your course commencement with Saferight. For more information about Saferight’s CTF process, please click here. If student is deemed eligible for CTF, there will be a separate administrative fee of $30.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy