Identify Requirements for Safe Tilt-Up Work
CPCCCM1016 - IDENTIFY REQUIREMENTS FOR SAFE TILT UP WORK
COURSE FEE: $300
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.
This course is recommended for those who are involved in the manufacture, storage, transport, cartage, erection and documentation of the tilt-up and precast panels. The structure of this course has been to provide an overview of the design, planning, implementation and review process associated with tilt-up and precast concrete construction.
Participants will improve their skills in managing safety on a tilt-up or precast concrete construction site , and also understand the roles and responsibilities needed to meet legislative requirements under the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984 and the Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996.
Students will attain the practical application to:
- Identify tilt-up construction and risk management processes.
- Identify information relating to safe tilt-up construction.
- Identify procedures to maintain safety of self and others.
- Safety equipment used on construction sites
- Stages in the tilt-up construction process.
- Shop drawings and specifications
- Safe load tables
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS)
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this course, students will be issued with a digital copy (PDF) of a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for CPCCCM1016 – Identify Requirements For Safe Tilt-Up Work
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
Statement of Attainment will be awarded by Construction Skills Training Centre (RTO Number: 1974)
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.