SCAFFOLDING - BASIC LEVEL
CPCCLSF2001 - Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE COMPLIMENTARY $12/DAY MEAL VOUCHERS
Course incorporates State-Of-The-Art Layher Scaffolding Systems & Components
COURSE FEE: $900
CTF FUNDED COURSE –
- Financial refund of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
- After you’ve completed your course, we will guide you on how to claim for a CTF rebate from the Construction Training Fund.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
CPCCLSF2001 – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
SUMMARY: SCAFFOLDING TICKET BASIC
This Scaffolding Ticket: Basic course specifies the outcomes required to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding at the basic level. This basic scaffolding training course consists of scaffolding work connected with the operation or use of modular or prefabricated scaffolds, cantilevered materials hoists with a maximum working load of 500kg, ropes and gin wheels, safety nets and static lines, and bracket scaffolds (tank and formwork) for licensing purposes.
Students will attain the practical application to perform dogging properly and will be able to:
● Identify hazard control measures with appropriate standards to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment
● Obtain site information
● Identify scaffold, associated equipment and scaffolding equipment in consultation with appropriate personnel (where applicable)
● Identify safety equipment
● Determine and calculate all forces and loads exerted on and by the scaffold and/or scaffolding equipment
● Identify appropriate communication methods with appropriate personnel
● Select and inspect scaffold, associated equipment and scaffold equipment according to procedures and site information
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- 5 days (Students will receive complimentary $12/Day Meal Vouchers throughout the 5-day course)
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
SCAFFOLDING TICKET CERTIFICATION
On successful completion of this basic Scaffolding Ticket Course, students will be sent a digital copy (PDF) of a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for CPCCLSF2001 – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Verification of competency for this course is available at Saferight. For more information, please visit our VOC Excavator – Verification Assessment page.
HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
A High Risk Work Licence is a photographic licence, issued to people who have been trained and assessed as competent to work in a class of work defined as high-risk work.
Note: Saferight can process your High Risk Work Licence application if you’ve enrolled on a course with us.
A. NEW HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you wish for Saferight to assist and make arrangements for you from start to end, please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents for your High Risk Work Licence.
After you’ve completed your training with us and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
B. ADD NEW CLASS(ES) TO EXISTING HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you already have an existing High Risk Work Licence for a particular class and wish to add on new class(es), Saferight can assist and make arrangements for you from start to end.
Please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents.
After you’ve completed your training for your new class(es) with us and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your new class(es) to be added to your existing WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ONSITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy page for more information.
WHY CHOOSE SAFERIGHT TO GET YOUR SCAFFOLDING TICKET IN PERTH
Our nationally accredited training courses (RTO 5722) are industry recognised by the Department of Education, Skills and Employment on behalf of the State and Territory Governments. All of our Scaffolding Training Courses in Perth are conducted in our multi-million high-risk training facility in Welshpool, Perth, which is the largest practical training centre in Western Australia. Our experienced facilitators use the latest equipment produced by Saferight here in WA to demonstrate up-to-date techniques on how to properly, safely and efficiently conduct scaffolding in the Mining, Oil and Gas, Construction, and Utility worksites.
For more information about our Training courses, please contact Saferight on 1800 352 335 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.