Scaffolding - Basic Level
CPCCLSF2001A - Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
COURSE FEE: $875
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
NATIONAL UNIT OF COMPETENCY
CPCCLSF2001A – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
SUMMARY: SCAFFOLDING TICKET BASIC
This Scaffolding Ticket: Basic course specifies the outcomes required to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding at the basic level, consisting of scaffolding work connected with the operation or use of modular or pre-fabricated scaffolds, cantilevered materials hoists with a maximum working load of 500kg, ropes and gin wheels, safety nets and static lines, and bracket scaffolds (tank and form work) for licensing purposes.
Students will attain the practical application to perform dogging properly and will be able to:
● Identify hazard control measures with appropriate standards to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
● Obtain site information
● Identify scaffold, associated equipment and scaffolding equipment in consultation with appropriate personnel (where applicable).
● Identify safety equipment
● Determine and calculate all forces and loads exerted on and by the scaffold and/or scaffolding equipment
● Identify appropriate communication methods with appropriate personnel.
● Select and inspect scaffold, associated equipment and scaffold equipment according to procedures and site information.
Verification of Competency (VOC) is available for this course. For more information, please click here.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
SCAFFOLDING TICKET CERTIFICATION
On successful completion of this basic Scaffolding Ticket Course, students will be sent a digital copy (PDF) of a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for CPCCLSF2001A – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Students will need to apply a High Risk Licence from WorkSafe on their own
GROUP BOOKINGS/ONSITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106