SCAFFOLDING - INTERMEDIATE LEVEL
CPCCLSF3001 - Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding intermediate level
COURSE FEE: $690
CTF ELIGIBLE – YOU PAY ONLY $207* (Conditions Apply)
- Interested students/applicants will need to fill out Saferight’s Construction Training Fund (CTF) Application Form and “pay the gap” prior to booking a course with us. Click here to fill out Saferight’s CTF form.
- For more information about Construction Training Fund and eligibility criteria, please visit Saferight Construction Training Fund (CTF).
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
CPCCLSF3001 – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding intermediate level
This Scaffolding Intermediate course specifies the outcomes required to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding at the Intermediate level which includes use and operation of Cantilevered crane-loading platforms, Cantilevered and spurred scaffolds, Barrow ramps and sloping platforms, perimeter safety screens and shutters Mast climbers, and tube and coupler scaffolds (including tube and coupler covered ways and gantries) for licensing purposes.
Students will attain the practical application to perform dogging properly and will be able to:
● Identify hazard control measures with appropriate standards to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
● Obtain site information.
● Identify scaffold, associated equipment and scaffold equipment from site information with appropriate personnel (where applicable).
● Identify safety equipment.
● Determine and calculate all forces and loads exerted on and by the scaffold and/or scaffolding equipment.
● Identify appropriate communication methods with appropriate personnel.
● Select and inspect scaffold, associated equipment, and scaffold equipment according to procedures and site information.
● Isolate all defective scaffold, associated equipment, scaffold equipment and safety equipment according to procedures.
● Report and record all defective scaffold, associated equipment, scaffold equipment and safety equipment according to procedures.
- Must hold a valid Basic Scaffolding Licence (CPCCLSF2001 – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level)
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this Scaffolding Intermediate course students will be sent a digital copy (PDF) of a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for CPCCLSF3001 – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding intermediate level
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
SUBSIDY/REBATE/DISCOUNT – CONSTRUCTION TRAINING FUND (CTF)
YOU ONLY PAY THE GAP
YOU ONLY PAY THE GAP
*CTF subsidy is granted to those who meet the eligibility criteria, more information can be found here: CTF Eligibility Criteria PDF Guide. Main eligibility criteria include: Reference and project details of 6 months of construction work in WA out of the past 12 months prior to your course commencement with Saferight. For more information about Saferight’s CTF process, please click here. If student is deemed eligible for CTF, there will be a separate administrative fee of $30.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Verification of competency for this course is available at Saferight. For more information, please click here.
HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
A High Risk Work Licence is a photographic licence, issued to people who have been trained and assessed as competent to work in a class of work defined as high-risk work.
Note: Saferight can process your High Risk Work Licence application if you’ve enrolled on a course with us.
NEW HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you wish for Saferight to assist and make arrangements for you from start to end, please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents for your High Risk Work Licence.
After you’ve completed your training with us at and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ONSITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy