Scaffolding Intermediate Ticket
CPCCLSF3001A - Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding intermediate level
COURSE FEE: $875
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.
This Scaffolding Intermediate course specifies the outcomes required to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding at the Intermediate level which includes use and operation of Cantilevered crane-loading platforms, Cantilevered and spurred scaffolds, Barrow ramps and sloping platforms, perimeter safety screens and shutters Mast climbers, and tube and coupler scaffolds (including tube and coupler covered ways and gantries) for licensing purposes.
Students will attain the practical application to perform dogging properly and will be able to:
● Identify hazard control measures with appropriate standards to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
● Obtain site information.
● Identify scaffold, associated equipment and scaffold equipment from site information with appropriate personnel (where applicable).
● Identify safety equipment.
● Determine and calculate all forces and loads exerted on and by the scaffold and/or scaffolding equipment.
● Identify appropriate communication methods with appropriate personnel.
● Select and inspect scaffold, associated equipment, and scaffold equipment according to procedures and site information.
● Isolate all defective scaffold, associated equipment, scaffold equipment and safety equipment according to procedures.
● Report and record all defective scaffold, associated equipment, scaffold equipment and safety equipment according to procedures.
VOC is available for this course.
- Must hold a valid Basic Scaffolding Licence (CPCCLSF2001A – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level)
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Students will need to apply a High Risk Licence from WorkSafe on their own
On successful completion of this Scaffolding Intermediate course students will be sent a digital copy (PDF) of a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for CPCCLSF3001A – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding intermediate level
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.