SCAFFOLDING - INTERMEDIATE LEVEL
CPCCLSF3001 - Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding intermediate level
COURSE INCORPORATES CRANE LOADING PLATFORM COMPONENTS FOR INTERMEDIATE SCAFFOLDING
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
CPCCLSF3001 – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding intermediate level
COURSE FEE: $720
CTF ELIGIBLE – YOU PAY ONLY $216* (Conditions Apply)
- Interested students/applicants will need to fill out Saferight’s Construction Training Fund (CTF) Application Form and “pay the gap” prior to booking a course with us. Click here to fill out Saferight’s CTF form.
- For more information about Construction Training Fund and eligibility criteria, please visit Saferight Construction Training Fund (CTF).
SUMMARY: INTERMEDIATE SCAFFOLDING TICKET
This Scaffolding Intermediate course specifies the outcomes required to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding at the Intermediate level which includes use and operation of Cantilevered crane-loading platforms, Cantilevered and spurred scaffolds, Barrow ramps and sloping platforms, perimeter safety screens and shutters Mast climbers, and tube and coupler scaffolds (including tube and coupler covered ways and gantries) for licensing purposes.
Students will attain the practical application to perform intermediate scaffolding properly and will be able to:
- Identify hazard control measures with appropriate standards to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
- Obtain site information required to determine the scaffolding approach necessary for the situation and the industry.
- Identify scaffold, associated equipment and scaffold equipment from site information with appropriate personnel (where applicable).
- Identify safety equipment required to safely conduct intermediate scaffolding practices from set up to dismantling.
- Determine and calculate all forces and loads exerted on and by the scaffold and/or scaffolding equipment.
- Identify appropriate communication methods with appropriate personnel.
- Select and inspect scaffold, associated equipment, and scaffold equipment according to procedures and site information.
- Isolate all defective scaffold, associated equipment, scaffold equipment and safety equipment according to procedures.
- Report and record all defective scaffold, associated equipment, scaffold equipment and safety equipment according to procedures.
Read our article about Scaffolding jobs in Australia.
- Must hold a valid Basic Scaffolding Licence (CPCCLSF2001 – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level)
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
INTERMEDIATE SCAFFOLDING TICKET CERTIFICATION
On successful completion of this Scaffolding Intermediate course students will be sent a digital copy (PDF) of a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for CPCCLSF3001 – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding intermediate level
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
SUBSIDY/REBATE/DISCOUNT – CONSTRUCTION TRAINING FUND (CTF)
This is one of the Government-funded scaffolding courses available to individuals seeking scaffolding ticket qualifications to work in the construction and maintenance industries.
YOU ONLY PAY THE GAP
*CTF subsidy is granted to those who meet the eligibility criteria.
One of the main eligibility criteria includes Reference and Project Details of 6 months of construction work in WA out of the past 12 months prior to your course commencement with Saferight. For more information about Saferight’s CTF process, please see this page. If the student is deemed eligible for CTF, there will be a separate administrative fee of $30.
For more information, please see CTF Eligibility Criteria PDF Guide.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Verification of competency for this course is available at Saferight. For more information, please visit our VOC Scaffolding Intermediate Level – Verification Assessment course.
HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
A Scaffolder needs a High-Risk working licence to be able to work in the industry. A High Risk Work Licence is a photographic licence, issued to people who have been trained and assessed as competent to work in a class of work defined as high-risk work.
Note: Saferight can process your High Risk Work Licence application if you’ve enrolled on a course with us.
NEW HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you wish for Saferight to assist and make arrangements for you from start to end, please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents for your High Risk Work Licence.
After you’ve completed your training with us at and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ONSITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy
SAFERIGHT TRAINING ACCREDITATION
NATIONALLY-RECOGNISED INTERMEDIATE SCAFFOLDING TRAINING IN PERTH
This Intermediate Scaffolding course expects that the student has completed Level 1 of scaffolding training, has passed its verification of competency and has acquired its high-risk work licence on Basic Scaffolding.
Intermediate Scaffolding is required to further an individual’s scaffolding abilities and qualifications to legally work in the construction, maintenance and utility industries. After learning the foundations and principles and acquiring skills in basic scaffolding, part 2 of Scaffolding training involves training to work on scaffolding in loading platforms as well as determining and reporting faulty scaffolding. Saferight is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code 5722) that conducts nationally accredited Intermediate Scaffolding training courses in Perth for groups and individuals seeking a Certificate III (Cert 3) in Scaffolding and other licences in the industry.
With a nationally-recognised Scaffolding Intermediate licence, individuals can safely work in high-risk industries not limited to the construction and utility trade. With a Cert 3 Scaffolding licence, you can apply to a diverse range of projects and environments that require the planning and construction of working platforms. Following this Intermediate Scaffolding course, Saferight also conducts Advanced Scaffolding training in Perth for those required to have a scaffolding ticket licence to operate on hung or suspended scaffolding. Once you have completed all All Levels of Scaffolding Training and have passed your Verification of Competency, you are now eligible to work on Scaffolding Jobs in Australia.
CHOOSE SAFERIGHT FOR HOLISTIC SAFETY TRAINING COURSES
Saferight consists of several departments working in collaboration to provide a comprehensive and holistic range of safety training services and safety equipment for the construction, mines, maintenance and utility industries. All our nationally accredited training courses are industry recognised by the Department of Education, Skills and Employment on behalf of the State and Territory Governments.
All our Scaffolding courses (All Levels – Basic, Intermediate and Advanced) are conducted in our high-risk training facility in Welshpool, the largest practical training centre in Western Australia. Spearheaded by licensed and experienced facilitators, we will explain theoretical Scaffolding foundations and principles, demonstrate practical skills and help students analyse situations necessary in conducting scaffolding under various work environments.
For more information about our Scaffolding – Intermediate Level training in Perth, please contact Saferight on 1800 352 335 or send an email to email@example.com.