SCAFFOLDING - ADVANCED LEVEL
CPCCLSF4001 - Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding advanced level
COURSE INCORPORATES HIGH RISK ACCESS COMPONENTS FOR ADVANCED SCAFFOLDING
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
CPCCLSF4001 – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding advanced level
COURSE FEE: $790
CTF ELIGIBLE – YOU PAY ONLY $237* (Conditions Apply)
- Interested students/applicants will need to fill out Saferight’s Construction Training Fund (CTF) Application Form and “pay the gap” prior to booking a course with us. Click here to fill out Saferight’s CTF form.
- For more information about Construction Training Fund and eligibility criteria, please visit Saferight Construction Training Fund (CTF).
SUMMARY: ADVANCED SCAFFOLDING TICKET
This Advanced Scaffolding course specifies the outcomes required to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding at the Advanced level. Scaffolding consists of all intermediate scaffolding work including all other scaffolding work connected with the use and operation of Hung scaffolds and Suspended scaffolds for licensing purposes.
Students will attain the practical application to perform advanced scaffolding properly and will be able to:
- Identify hazard control measures with appropriate standards to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
- Obtain site information necessary in determining the advanced scaffolding approach required.
- Identify scaffold, associated equipment and scaffold equipment from site information with appropriate personnel (where applicable).
- Identify safety equipment necessary in successfully setting up, working on and dismantling scaffolding in a moving or suspended environment.
- Determine and calculate all forces and loads exerted on and by the scaffold and/or scaffolding equipment.
- Select and inspect scaffold, associated equipment, and scaffold equipment according to procedures and site information.
- Isolate all defective scaffold, associated equipment, scaffold equipment and safety equipment according to procedures.
- Report and record all defective scaffold, associated equipment, scaffold equipment and safety equipment according to procedures.
Read our article about Scaffolding jobs in Australia.
- Valid Intermediate Scaffolding Licence (CPCCLSF3001 – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding intermediate level)
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
ADVANCED SCAFFOLDING TICKET CERTIFICATION
On successful completion of this course, you will be issued a digital copy (PDF) of a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for:
- CPCCLSF4001 – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding advanced level
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
SUBSIDY/REBATE/DISCOUNT – CONSTRUCTION TRAINING FUND (CTF)
This is one of the Government-funded scaffolding courses available to individuals seeking scaffolding ticket qualifications to work in the construction and maintenance industries.
YOU ONLY PAY THE GAP
*CTF subsidy is granted to those who meet the eligibility criteria.
One of the main eligibility criteria includes Reference and Project Details of 6 months of construction work in WA out of the past 12 months prior to your course commencement with Saferight. For more information about Saferight’s CTF process, please see this page. If the student is deemed eligible for CTF, there will be a separate administrative fee of $30.
For more information, please see CTF Eligibility Criteria PDF Guide.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Verification of competency for this course is available at Saferight. For more information, please visit our VOC Scaffolding Advanced Level – Verification Assessment course.
HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
A Scaffolder needs a High-Risk working licence to be able to work in the industry. A High Risk Work Licence is a photographic licence, issued to people who have been trained and assessed as competent to work in a class of work defined as high-risk work.
Note: Saferight can process your High Risk Work Licence application if you’ve enrolled on a course with us.
NEW HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you wish for Saferight to assist and make arrangements for you from start to end, please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents for your High Risk Work Licence.
After you’ve completed your training with us at and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ONSITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy
SAFERIGHT TRAINING ACCREDITATION
GET ADVANCED SCAFFOLDING TICKET IN PERTH
Saferight’s Advanced Scaffolding training course is for groups and individuals in Perth seeking Certificate III (Cert 3) in Scaffolding and other licences in the industry. This course will explain advanced theoretical Scaffolding foundations and principles, demonstrate practical skills and help students analyse situations necessary in conducting advanced scaffolding under various work environments. A Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code 5722), Saferight’s training courses are all nationally accredited and recognised by the Department of Education, Skills and Employment on behalf of the State and Territory Governments.
This Advanced Scaffolding course expects that the student has completed Levels 1 and 2 of scaffolding training, has passed its verification of competency and has acquired its high-risk work licence on Basic Scaffolding and Intermediate Scaffolding. Following theoretical and practical training with field experience and assessment in this advanced course, Saferight can help a student apply for a new high risk work licence for an advanced scaffolding ticket in Perth. With this qualification and a Cert 3 Scaffolding licence, you are now eligible to work on projects and environments that require the planning and construction of working platforms. Once you have completed all All Levels of Scaffolding Training and have passed your Verification of Competency, you are now eligible to work on Scaffolding Jobs in Australia.
SAFERIGHT CONDUCTS NATIONALLY ACCREDITED SAFETY TRAINING COURSES
Saferight’s Nationally Recognised Training Courses including Scaffolding (All Levels – Basic, Intermediate and Advanced) conducted by professional and experienced WorkSafe Approved Instructors in Welshpool facility. Our licensed facilitators use the latest equipment to demonstrate up-to-date techniques on how to efficiently and safely conduct scaffolding and other high risk work in the mining, oil, construction, and utility industries.
For more information on All Levels Scaffolding Training Courses in Perth, please contact Saferight on 1800 352 335 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.