SCAFFOLDING - ADVANCED LEVEL
CPCCLSF4001A - Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding advanced level
COURSE FEE: $875
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR’S SPECIALS (DEC-JAN): $744
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
CPCCLSF4001A – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding advanced level
This Advanced Scaffolding course (CPCCLSF4001A) specifies the outcomes required to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding at the Advanced level. Scaffolding consists of all intermediate scaffolding work including all other scaffolding work connected with the use and operation of Hung scaffolds and Suspended scaffolds for licensing purposes.
Students will attain the practical application to perform dogging properly and will be able to:
● Identify hazard control measures with appropriate standards to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
● Obtain site information.
● Identify scaffold, associated equipment and scaffold equipment from site information with appropriate personnel (where applicable).
● Identify safety equipment.
● Determine and calculate all forces and loads exerted on and by the scaffold and/or scaffolding equipment.
● Select and inspect scaffold, associated equipment, and scaffold equipment according to procedures and site information.
● Isolate all defective scaffold, associated equipment, scaffold equipment and safety equipment according to procedures.
● Report and record all defective scaffold, associated equipment, scaffold equipment and safety equipment according to procedures.
Verification of Competency (VOC) is available for this course. For more information, please click here.
- Valid Intermediate Scaffolding Licence (CPCCLSF3001A – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding intermediate level)
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this course, you will be issued a digital copy (PDF) of a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for:
- CPCCLSF4001A – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding advanced level
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Students will need to apply a High Risk Licence from WorkSafe on their own
GROUP BOOKINGS/ONSITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106