Risk Management Safety Essentials
Explore the essential principles and procedures for identifying and managing risks to create a safer workplace for everyone. Risk management in the workplace involves taking practical and proactive steps to protect all members of the organisation from harm, to do so, it is important that all workers understand what risk management is, hazards and risks, as well as the five steps to risk assessment, plus much more. Making sure that everyone in your workplace is equipped to assess risks safely and properly will help to ensure the safety and success of your organisation in the future.
The topics covered in this training session are:
- What is Risk Management?
- Understanding Hazards and Risks
- Five Steps to Risk Assessment
- Identify the hazards
- Decide who might be harmed and how
- Evaluate the risks and decide on precautions
- Record your findings and implement them
- Review your assessment and update if necessary
Completion of the theory assessment will take place online.
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Must have access to a computer with internet connection
This course will consist of short videos and reading material followed by multiple choice questions. This course is completed at your own pace and should take approximately 30 minutes.
On successful completion of this course students will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for Risk Management Safety Essentials.
To enrol in this course, click “Book Now” to complete our online enrolment form. Once your booking has been processed you will be sent an email containing your login details to commence the online course.