Rio Tinto - Work Safely at Heights Permit Issuer (ONLINE)
COURSE FEE: $160
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
This Rio Tinto Working at Heights course covers permitting and includes how to identify hazards, assess the risk and make necessary changes when raising a Working at Height Permit. It also identifies and describes the responsibilities of accountable people on a permit, identifying the currency and validity of a permit and managing the working at heights records.
Participants will review:
- Define safe working height
- Knowledge and understanding of the RTIO HSEQ working at height standard
- How working at height hazards are identified, managed and controlled
- The process for raising and cancelling a working at height permit
- The permit process
- Raising and working within the parameters of a working at heights permit
- Participants must hold a current Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights or equivalent issued within the last two (2) years) prior to attending this course
- Ability to read, write and understand English
On successful completion of this Rio Tinto Working at Heights course, students will be issued with a Certificate of Participation and a RIO TINTO Safe Working at Heights Competency Training white card.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
This course is delivered 100% online. There will be no practical component in this course.