Rio Tinto - Confined Space Permit Issuer (ONLINE)
COURSE FEE: $160
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
This course has been developed and customised for Rio Tinto employees and contractors who are required to issue confined space entry permits.
Confined space permit issuing provides personnel with the knowledge and skills to identify hazards, assess the risk and make necessary changes of all aspects when raising a Confined Space Entry permit.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify hazards, assess the risk and make necessary changes when raising a confined space entry permit
- Correctly raise and cancel a confined space entry permit
- Demonstrate an understanding of the conditions of entry
- Identify and describe the responsibilities of accountable people on confined space entry permit
- Prepare, plan and take precautions for monitoring and take atmospheric readings
- Saferight recommends that participants hold a current Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and understand English
On successful completion of this course, students will be issued with a Certificate of Participation.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
This course is delivered 100% online. There will be no practical component in this course.