RIGGING INTERMEDIATE LEVEL
CPCCLRG3002A – License to perform rigging intermediate level
COURSE FEE: $875
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
This Rigging Intermediate Level unit specifies the outcomes required to perform rigging work at the intermediate level, which includes all the outcomes for rigging work at the basic level, and also includes rigging of cranes, rigging of conveyors, rigging of dredges and excavators, rigging associated with tilt slabs, rigging associated with demolition work, and dual lifts for licensing purposes.
Students will attain the practical application to perform dogging properly and will be able to:
● Identify potential workplace hazards
● Measure hazard control consistent with appropriate standards to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment
● Obtain site information
● Erect and dismantle all forces and loads associated with associated plant with appropriate personnel
● Identify rigging equipment and associated equipment in consultation with appropriate personnel according to procedures and site information.
● Isolate and report all defective rigging equipment, associated equipment and safety equipment according to procedures.
● Rigging equipment and associated plant positioned for work application and stability according to procedures.
● Temporary guys, ties, propping and shoring, including flexible steel wire rope, and tubing, are connected where required.
● Associated plant and rigging equipment used according to procedures and the appropriate standard.
VOC is available for this course.
- Valid Basic Rigging licence (CPCCLRG3001A)
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Students will need to apply a High Risk Licence from WorkSafe on their own
On successful completion of this Rigging Intermediate Level course, students will be issued with a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for CPCCLRG3002A – Licence to perform rigging intermediate level
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.