Rigging – Intermediate
CPCCLRG3002 - Licence to perform rigging intermediate level
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
CPCCLRG3002 – Licence to perform rigging intermediate level
COURSE FEE: $900
CTF ELIGIBLE – YOU PAY ONLY $270* (Conditions Apply)
- Interested students/applicants will need to fill out Saferight’s Construction Training Fund (CTF) Application Form and “pay the gap” prior to booking a course with us. Click here to fill out Saferight’s CTF form.
- For more information about Construction Training Fund and eligibility criteria, please visit Saferight Construction Training Fund (CTF).
SUMMARY: RIGGING INTERMEDIATE COURSE
This Rigging Intermediate Course unit specifies the outcomes required to perform rigging work at the intermediate level, which includes all the outcomes for rigging work at the basic level, and also includes rigging of cranes, rigging of conveyors, rigging of dredges and excavators, rigging associated with tilt slabs, rigging associated with demolition work, and dual lifts for licensing purposes.
Students will attain the practical application to perform dogging properly and will be able to:
● Identify potential workplace hazards
● Measure hazard control consistent with appropriate standards to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment
● Obtain site information
● Erect and dismantle all forces and loads associated with associated plant with appropriate personnel
● Identify rigging equipment and associated equipment in consultation with appropriate personnel according to procedures and site information.
● Isolate and report all defective rigging equipment, associated equipment and safety equipment according to procedures.
● Rigging equipment and associated plant positioned for work application and stability according to procedures.
● Temporary ties, propping and shoring, including flexible steel wire rope, and tubing, are connected where required.
● Associated plant and rigging equipment used according to procedures and the appropriate standard.
Roborigger Training option is included without extending the time frame of our high-risk course and is without additional cost. Email email@example.com to let us know you’re interested to opt in once you’ve received your booking confirmation.
- Must hold a valid Basic Rigging licence (CPCCLRG3001)
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this Rigging Intermediate Course, students will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for:
- CPCCLRG3002 – Licence to perform rigging intermediate level
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
SUBSIDY/REBATE/DISCOUNT – CONSTRUCTION TRAINING FUND (CTF)
YOU ONLY PAY THE GAP
YOU ONLY PAY THE GAP
*CTF subsidy is granted to those who meet the eligibility criteria, more information can be found here: CTF Eligibility Criteria PDF Guide. Main eligibility criteria include: Reference and project details of 6 months of construction work in WA out of the past 12 months prior to your course commencement with Saferight. For more information about Saferight’s CTF process, please click here. If student is deemed eligible for CTF, there will be a separate administrative fee of $30.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Verification of competency for this course is available at Saferight. For more information, please click here.
HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
A High Risk Work Licence is a photographic licence, issued to people who have been trained and assessed as competent to work in a class of work defined as high-risk work.
Note: Saferight can process your High Risk Work Licence application if you’ve enrolled on a course with us.
A. NEW HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you wish for Saferight to assist and make arrangements for you from start to end, please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents for your High Risk Work Licence.
After you’ve completed your training with us at and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ONSITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy