Rigging – Basic
CPCCLRG3001A – LICENCE TO PERFORM RIGGING BASIC LEVEL
COURSE FEE: $900
CTF FUNDED COURSE –
- Financial refund of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
- After you’ve completed your course, we will guide you on how to claim for a CTF rebate from the Construction Training Fund.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
CPCCLRG3001A – Licence to perform rigging basic level
This CPCCLRG3001A – Licence To Perform Rigging Basic Level training course in Perth is an ideal course for those required to perform basic rigging work associated with the movement of plant and equipment, steel erections, hoists (including mast climbing hoists), placement of pre-cast concrete, safety nets and static lines, perimeter safety screens and shutters; and cantilever crane loading platforms for licensing purposes.
Students will attain the practical application to perform rigging and dogging properly and will be able to:
● Identify hazard control measures with appropriate standards to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
● Obtain site information.
● Erect and dismantle structures with all forces and loads associated with the plant in consultation with appropriate personnel.
● Identify rigging equipment and associated equipment in consultation with appropriate personnel according to procedures and site information.
Roborigger Training option is included without extending the time frame of our high-risk course and is without additional cost. Email email@example.com to let us know you’re interested to opt in once you’ve received your booking confirmation.
A Combination of Basic Dogging + Rigging combination course in Perth is available through Saferight. Please contact us for more details.
- Students must hold a Dogging/Dogman licence (CPCCLDG3001A – Licence to perform dogging) prior to commencing a Basic Rigging course with Saferight.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
CERTIFICATION: RIGGING COURSE
On successful completion of this Basic Level Rigging Course, students will be sent a digital copy (PDF) of a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for CPCCLRG3001A – Licence to perform rigging basic level
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Verification of competency for this course is available at Saferight. For more information, please click here.
HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
A High Risk Work Licence is a photographic licence, issued to people who have been trained and assessed as competent to work in a class of work defined as high-risk work.
Note: Saferight can process your High Risk Work Licence application if you’ve enrolled on a course with us.
A. NEW HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you wish for Saferight to assist and make arrangements for you from start to end, please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents for your High Risk Work Licence.
After you’ve completed your training with us at and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
B. ADD NEW CLASS(ES) TO EXISTING HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you already have an existing High Risk Work Licence for a particular class and wish to add on new class(es), Saferight can assist and make arrangements for you from start to end.
Please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents.
After you’ve completed your training for your new class(es) with us at and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your new class(es) to be added to your existing WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ONSITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy