Rigging – Basic
CPCCLRG3001A – LICENCE TO PERFORM RIGGING BASIC LEVEL
COURSE FEE: $875
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR’S SPECIALS (DEC-JAN): $744
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
CPCCLRG3001A – Licence to perform rigging basic level
This CPCCLRG3001A – Licence to perform rigging basic level training unit specifies the outcomes required to perform basic rigging work associated with movement of plant and equipment, steel erections, hoists (including mast climbing hoists), placement of pre-cast concrete, safety nets and static lines, perimeter safety screens and shutters; and cantilever crane loading platforms for licensing purposes.
Students will attain the practical application to perform dogging properly and will be able to:
● Identify hazard control measures with appropriate standards to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
● Obtain site information.
● Erect and dismantle structures with all forces and loads associated with associated plant in consultation with appropriate personnel.
● Identify rigging equipment and associated equipment in consultation with appropriate personnel according to procedures and site information.
Verification of Competency (VOC) is available for this course. For more information, click here.
Combination of Basic Dogging + Rigging combination course is available through Saferight.
- Students must hold a Dogging/Dogman licence (CPCCLDG3001A – Licence to perform dogging) prior to commencing a Basic Rigging course with Saferight.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
CERTIFICATION: RIGGING COURSE
On successful completion of this Basic Level Rigging Course, students will be sent a digital copy (PDF) of a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for CPCCLRG3001A – Licence to perform rigging basic level
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Students will need to apply a High Risk Licence from WorkSafe on their own.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ONSITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106