Rigging – Basic
CPCCLRG3001 – LICENCE TO PERFORM RIGGING BASIC LEVEL
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
CPCCLRG3001 – Licence to perform rigging basic level
COURSE FEE: $900
CTF ELIGIBLE – YOU PAY ONLY $270* (Conditions Apply)
- Interested students/applicants will need to fill out Saferight’s Construction Training Fund (CTF) Application Form and “pay the gap” prior to booking a course with us. Click here to fill out Saferight’s CTF form.
- For more information about Construction Training Fund and eligibility criteria, please visit Saferight Construction Training Fund (CTF).
This CPCCLRG3001 – Licence To Perform Rigging Basic Level training course in Perth is an ideal course for those required to perform basic rigging work associated with the movement of plant and equipment, steel erections, hoists (including mast climbing hoists), placement of pre-cast concrete, safety nets and static lines, perimeter safety screens and shutters; and cantilever crane loading platforms for licensing purposes.
Students will attain the practical application to perform rigging and dogging properly and will be able to:
● Identify hazard control measures with appropriate standards to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
● Obtain site information.
● Erect and dismantle structures with all forces and loads associated with the plant in consultation with appropriate personnel.
● Identify rigging equipment and associated equipment in consultation with appropriate personnel according to procedures and site information.
Roborigger Training option is included without extending the time frame of our high-risk course and is without additional cost. Email email@example.com to let us know you’re interested to opt in once you’ve received your booking confirmation.
A Combination of Basic Dogging + Rigging combination course in Perth is available through Saferight. Please contact us for more details.
- Students must hold a Dogging/Dogman licence (CPCCLDG3001 – Licence to perform dogging) prior to commencing a Basic Rigging course with Saferight.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
CERTIFICATION: RIGGING COURSE
On successful completion of this Basic Level Rigging Course, students will be sent a digital copy (PDF) of a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for CPCCLRG3001 – Licence to perform rigging basic level
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
SUBSIDY/REBATE/DISCOUNT – CONSTRUCTION TRAINING FUND (CTF)
YOU ONLY PAY THE GAP
YOU ONLY PAY THE GAP
*CTF subsidy is granted to those who meet the eligibility criteria, more information can be found here: CTF Eligibility Criteria PDF Guide. Main eligibility criteria include: Reference and project details of 6 months of construction work in WA out of the past 12 months prior to your course commencement with Saferight. For more information about Saferight’s CTF process, please click here. If student is deemed eligible for CTF, there will be a separate administrative fee of $30.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Verification of competency for this course is available at Saferight. For more information, please visit VOC Rigging Basic Level – Verification Assessment.
HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
A High Risk Work Licence is a photographic licence, issued to people who have been trained and assessed as competent to work in a class of work defined as high-risk work.
Note: Saferight can process your High Risk Work Licence application if you’ve enrolled on a course with us.
NEW HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you wish for Saferight to assist and make arrangements for you from start to end, please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents for your High Risk Work Licence.
After you’ve completed your training with us at and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ONSITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy
SAFERIGHT TRAINING ACCREDITATION
PERFORM BASIC RIGGING WITH SAFERIGHT
Enrol in Saferight’s Rigging Course in Perth to safely perform high-risk work
Saferight offers nationally accredited training courses for the construction, maintenance, working at heights, and the rescue & recovery industries. We offer basic, intermediate and advanced rigging and dogging courses in Perth. The CPCCLRG3001 – Licence to perform rigging basic level training course specifies the outcomes required to perform basic rigging work associated with movement of plant and equipment, steel erections, hoists and many more.
CHOOSE SAFERIGHT FOR RIGGING COURSES IN PERTH
Saferight is a registered and accredited training organisation (RTO Code 5722) with an approved scope to deliver Nationally Recognised Training as required by national and jurisdictional legislation within Australia. All of our Dogging and Rigging Courses in Perth are part of our range of High Risk Training Courses available for individuals and group training. Our experienced facilitators use the latest equipment produced by Saferight and leading manufacturers to demonstrate how to safely perform basic rigging techniques and assess situations in a high-risk industry.