ADVANCED RIGGING COURSE
CPCCLRG4001A – Licence to perform rigging advanced level
COURSE FEE: $875
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
This course is based upon the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work in the licencing class of Advanced Rigging. The course will give participants the necessary skills to perform advanced rigging work, which includes all the required skills for rigging work at the basic level, and also includes rigging of cranes, rigging of conveyors, rigging of dredges and excavators, rigging associated with tilt slabs, rigging associated with demolition work, and dual lifts for licensing purposes.
Students will attain the practical application to perform rigging properly and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare work on site
- Identify workplace hazards and the application of appropriate hazard control measures
- Conduct Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Conduct inspections all rigging equipment/gear before and after use, repairing if necessary
- Coordinate transport rigging equipment/gear to site
- Prepare site for rigging work
- Erect span rope and prepare for load movement and placement using correct rigging gear
- Move, place and secure load
- Dismantle, remove and store span rope and rigging equipment/gear
- Personal and general safety
- Span ropes and flying foxes
- Gin poles and shear legs
- Erection of needle supports
VOC is available for this course.
- Must hold a valid Intermediate Rigging licence (CPCCLRG3002A – Licence to perform rigging intermediate level)
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Students will need to apply a High Risk Licence from WorkSafe on their own
On successful completion of this Advanced Rigging course, students will be sent a digital copy (PDF) of a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for CPCCLRG4001A – Licence to perform rigging advanced level
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
Statement of Attainment will be awarded by Construction Skills Training Centre (RTO Number: 1974)
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.