COURSE FEE: $900
CTF FUNDED COURSE –
- Financial refund of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
- After you’ve completed your course, we will guide you on how to claim for a CTF rebate from the Construction Training Fund.
NATIONAL UNIT OF COMPETENCY
CPCCLRG4001A – Licence to perform rigging advanced level
This course is based upon the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work in the licencing class of Advanced Rigging. The course will give participants the necessary skills to perform advanced rigging work, which includes all the required skills for rigging work at the basic level, and also includes rigging of cranes, rigging of conveyors, rigging of dredges and excavators, rigging associated with tilt slabs, rigging associated with demolition work, and dual lifts for licensing purposes.
Students will attain the practical application to perform rigging properly and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare work on site
- Identify workplace hazards and the application of appropriate hazard control measures
- Conduct Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Conduct inspections all rigging equipment/gear before and after use, repairing if necessary
- Coordinate transport rigging equipment/gear to site
- Prepare site for rigging work
- Erect span rope and prepare for load movement and placement using correct rigging gear
- Move, place and secure load
- Dismantle, remove and store span rope and rigging equipment/gear
- Personal and general safety
- Span ropes and flying foxes
- Gin poles and shear legs
- Erection of needle supports
- Must hold a valid Intermediate Rigging licence (CPCCLRG3002A – Licence to perform rigging intermediate level)
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this Advanced Rigging course, students will be sent a digital copy (PDF) of a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for CPCCLRG4001A – Licence to perform rigging advanced level
Statement of Attainment will be awarded by Construction Skills Training Centre (RTO Number: 1974)
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Verification of competency for this course is available at Saferight. For more information, please click here.
HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
A High Risk Work Licence is a photographic licence, issued to people who have been trained and assessed as competent to work in a class of work defined as high-risk work.
Note: Saferight can process your High Risk Work Licence application if you’ve enrolled on a course with us.
A. NEW HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you wish for Saferight to assist and make arrangements for you from start to end, please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents for your High Risk Work Licence.
After you’ve completed your training with us at and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
B. ADD NEW CLASS(ES) TO EXISTING HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you already have an existing High Risk Work Licence for a particular class and wish to add on new class(es), Saferight can assist and make arrangements for you from start to end.
Please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents.
After you’ve completed your training for your new class(es) with us at and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your new class(es) to be added to your existing WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ONSITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy