Provide CPR Course
HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
COURSE FEE: $200
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
This Provide CPR Course (HLTAID001) is aimed at anyone wishing to learn or refresh their CPR skills and may be required to provide CPR, in a range of situations.
Participants will attain the practical application and understanding required to provide CPR for both adults and infants. Participants will be able to:
- Respond to an emergency situation.
Perform CPR procedures in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines including:
- Performing at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted single rescuer cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) (5 cycles of both compressions and ventilations) on an adult resuscitation mannequin.
- Performing at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted single rescuer CPR (5 cycles both compressions and ventilations) on an infant resuscitation mannequin.
- Communicate details of the incident.
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
We offer Group bookings/Onsite training available at your site or ours for this CPR Course. Please contact our office on 1800 352 335 or email email@example.com for pricing and site requirements.
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this Provide CPR course, participants will be issued with a National Recognised Statement of Attainment for HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation along with a wallet sized card.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to Certificates being issued.
Your Statement of Attainment does not have an expiry date, however, the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines state CPR skills should be refreshed every 12 months.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Students will be provided with morning tea and refreshments for all courses run at Saferight.
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.
On completion of the Provide CPR course, students working in the construction industry may be eligible to apply for a subsidy of up to 70% from the Construction Training Fund. Click here for more information.