Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
UETDRRF004 - Perform rescue from a live LV panel
COURSE FEE: $250
CTF FUNDED COURSE –
- Financial refund of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
- After you’ve completed your course, we will guide you on how to claim for a CTF rebate from the Construction Training Fund.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
UETDRRF004 – Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
SUMMARY: Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
This UETTDRRF004 – Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel training course is for electricians as well as non-electrical personnel and covers rescue procedures from a live low voltage (LV) apparatus. The course covers the mandatory requirements of rescue from a live LV panel and how they apply in the context of transmission, distribution or rail work functions. It encompasses responsibilities for health, safety and risk management processes at all operative levels and adherence to safety practices as part of the normal way of doing work.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding to:
- Prepare to perform rescue procedures from live LV panel
- Obtain and identify instructions in hazards and risk control measures
- Identify electricity isolation points
- Check tools and emergency equipment for safety according to established procedures
- Carry out rescue from live low voltage panel
- Access and isolate low voltage panel and remove victim where necessary from contact with live apparatus
- Identify and understand workplace procedures for applying CPR at the site and gain access to treatment by a medical professional
- Complete the low voltage panel rescue procedure
- Report accidents/incidents to authorised personnel in accordance with established procedures
- Must have a valid HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation or equivalent
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this UETDRRF004 – Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel, students will be issued a copy (PDF) of a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for:
- UETDRRF004 – Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ON-SITE TRAINING
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy