Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel - eLearning
UETTDRRF06 - Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
COURSE FEE: $245
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL IN OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
- There will be a price adjustment from the first week of July 2021.
- Theory Component – Students will complete this online at the comfort of your own home/workplace.
- Practical Component – Once the theory component is completed, students must then attend the practical component at our training facility.
A. THEORY COMPONENT
B. PRACTICAL COMPONENT
You must enrol and complete your Theory Component before booking for a Practical Component.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
UETTDRRF06 – Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
SUMMARY: Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
This UETTDRRF06 – Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel training course is for electricians as well as non-electrical personnel and covers rescue procedures from a live low voltage (LV) apparatus. The course covers the mandatory requirements of rescue from a live LV panel and how they apply in the context of transmission, distribution or rail work functions. It encompasses responsibilities for health, safety and risk management processes at all operative levels and adherence to safety practices as part of the normal way of doing work.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding to:
- Prepare to perform rescue procedures from live LV panel
- Obtain and identify instructions in hazards and risk control measures
- Identify electricity isolation points
- Check tools and emergency equipment for safety according to established procedures
- Carry out rescue from live low voltage panel
- Access and isolate low voltage panel and remove victim where necessary from contact with live apparatus
- Identify and understand workplace procedures for applying CPR at the site and gain access to treatment by a medical professional
- Complete the low voltage panel rescue procedure
- Report accidents/incidents to authorised personnel in accordance with established procedures
- Must have a valid HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this UETTDRRF06 – Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel course, students will be issued a digital copy (PDF) of a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for:
- UETTDRRF06 – Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ON-SITE TRAINING
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy