Pendant Gantry Crane Ticket Perth
Pendant Gantry Crane Course
COURSE FEE: $300
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL IN OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
NOTE: THERE WILL BE A PRICE ADJUSTMENT FROM THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY 2021
This Pendant Gantry Crane Ticket is aimed at those currently working or seeking to operate a remote controlled pendant gantry crane that makes less than three motions.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a pendant gantry crane and will be able to understand:
- OHS Legislations and Regulations
- Certification Requirements for Bridge and Gantry Cranes, Training (Section 19 of Duty of Care Act) and Duties of a Dogman
- Pre-operational checks, shutting down the crane,
- Technical elements such as the hook, the wire rope condition, conditions of Gantry and Rail Tracks and operation of all controls, colour codes, bow shackle, maximum angles and load types
- Job Planning
- Sling and Lifting Attachments
- Safe working procedures for cranes and unsafe practices
- Whistle and hand signals
- Working Load Limits in tonnes
- Wire Rope (make up)
- Safe working tags on slings
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this Pendant Gantry Crane Ticket course, students will receive a Certificate of Completion for:
- Pendant Gantry Crane
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ON-SITE TRAINING
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy