Elevating Work Platform (EWP)
TLILIC0005 – Licence to Operate a Boom-Type Elevating Work Platform (Boom Length 11 Metres or More)
COURSE FEE: $440
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
NATIONAL UNIT OF COMPETENCY
TLILIC0005 – Licence to Operate a Boom Type Elevating Work Platform (Boom Length 11 metres or more)
This Elevating Work Platform (EWP) Training course is based on the requirements of the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work. It is aimed at those required to operate a boom-type elevating work platform – EWP (WP) with a boom length of 11 metres or more.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to plan the work, conduct routine checks, set up, operate, shut down and secure the elevating work platform – EWP (WP) and will be able to:
- Carry out hazard identification and risk assessment
- Understand legislative requirements
- Conduct routine checks including pre and post operational
- Set up and operate the elevating work platform – EWP (WP)
- Shut down and secure the elevating work platform – EWP (WP)
Verification of Competency (VOC) is available for this course. For more information, please click here.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this course, students will be issued a digital copy (PDF) of a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for TLILIC0005 Licence to Operate a Boom Type Elevating Work Platform (Boom Length 11 metres or more).
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Students will need to apply a High Risk Licence from WorkSafe on their own.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ONSITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106