FORKLIFT LICENSE / FORKLIFT TICKET
TLILIC0003 - Licence to operate a forklift truck
COURSE FEE: $420
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
This Forklift License/Ticket course is based on the requirements of the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work. It is aimed at those required to operate a forklift (LF).
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to plan the work, conduct routine checks, set up, shift loads, shut down and secure the forklift (LF) and will be able to:
- Carry out hazard identification and risk assessment
- Understand legislative requirements
- Conduct routine checks including pre and post operational
- Set up the forklift (LF) and shift loads
- Shut down and secure the forklift (LF)
VOC is available for this course.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this Forklift License course, students will be issued with a digital copy (PDF) of a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for TLILIC0003 – Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck (Forklift License).
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.