FORKLIFT TRUCK TRAINING
TLILIC0003 - Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
COURSE FEE: $400
CTF FUNDED COURSE –
- Financial refund of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
- After you’ve completed your course, we will guide you on how to claim for a CTF rebate from the Construction Training Fund.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
TLILIC0003 – Licence To Operate A Forklift Truck
This TLILIC0003 – Licence To Operate A Forklift Truck course is based on the requirements of the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work. It is aimed at those required to operate a forklift (LF).
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to plan the work, conduct routine checks, set up, shift loads, shut down and secure the forklift (LF) and will be able to:
- Carry out hazard identification and risk assessment
- Understand legislative requirements
- Conduct routine checks including pre and post operational
- Set up the forklift (LF) and shift loads
- Shut down and secure the forklift (LF)
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this Forklift License course, students will be issued with a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for TLILIC0003 – Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Verification of competency for this course is available at Saferight. For more information, please click here.
HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
A High Risk Work Licence is a photographic licence, issued to people who have been trained and assessed as competent to work in a class of work defined as high-risk work.
Note: Saferight can process your High Risk Work Licence application if you’ve enrolled on a course with us.
A. NEW HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you wish for Saferight to assist and make arrangements for you from start to end, please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents for your High Risk Work Licence.
After you’ve completed your training with us at and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
B. ADD NEW CLASS(ES) TO EXISTING HIGH RISK WORK LICENCE
If you already have an existing High Risk Work Licence for a particular class and wish to add on new class(es), Saferight can assist and make arrangements for you from start to end.
Please make an online payment by clicking the week your training falls in. Your enrolment will then be attached to this additional request from you for us to prepare the necessary documents.
After you’ve completed your training for your new class(es) with us at and have been assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor here at Saferight, we will go through the steps with you to complete all the necessary paperwork for your new class(es) to be added to your existing WorkSafe High Risk Licence.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ONSITE TRAINING
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy
Tommy Dore Page