Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel + Provide CPR
UETDRRF004 - Perform rescue from a live LV panel
HLTAID009 – PROVIDE CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION
COURSE FEE: $290
CTF FUNDED COURSE –
- Financial refund of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
- After you’ve completed your course, we will guide you on how to claim for a CTF rebate from the Construction Training Fund.
CHOOSE A DATE TO ENROL
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
UETDRRF004 – Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
HLTAID009 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
SUMMARY: Perform Rescue from a Live Low Voltage Panel
This UETDRRF004 – Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel training course is for electricians as well as non-electrical personnel and covers rescue procedures from a live low voltage (LV) apparatus. The course covers the mandatory requirements of rescue from a live LV panel and how they apply in the context of transmission, distribution or rail work functions. It encompasses responsibilities for health, safety and risk management processes at all operative levels and adherence to safety practices as part of the normal way of doing work.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding to:
- Prepare to perform rescue procedures from live LV panel
- Obtain and identify instructions in hazards and risk control measures
- Identify electricity isolation points
- Check tools and emergency equipment for safety according to established procedures
- Carry out rescue from live low voltage panel
- Access and isolate low voltage panel and remove victim where necessary from contact with live apparatus
- Identify and understand workplace procedures for applying CPR at the site and gain access to treatment by a medical professional
- Complete the low voltage panel rescue procedure
- Report accidents/incidents to authorised personnel in accordance with established procedures
SUMMARY: Provide CPR
This HLTAID009 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Course is aimed at anyone wishing to learn or refresh their CPR skills and may be required to provide CPR, in a range of situations.
Participants will attain the practical application and understanding required to provide CPR for both adults and infants. Participants will be able to:
- Respond to an emergency situation.
Perform CPR procedures in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines including:
- Perform at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted single rescuer cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) (5 cycles of both compressions and ventilations) on an adult resuscitation mannequin.
- Perform at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted single rescuer CPR (5 cycles both compressions and ventilations) on an infant resuscitation mannequin.
- Communicate details of the incident.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this combination course, students will be issued a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for:
- UETDRRF004 – Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
- HLTAID009 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
GROUP BOOKINGS/ON-SITE TRAINING
On completion of the course, students working in the construction industry may be eligible to apply for a subsidy of up to 70% from the Construction Training Fund. Click here for more information.
107 Radium Street, Welshpool, 6106