IRATA LEVEL 2 TRAINING
IRATA LEVEL 2
IRATA PROMO: $1400
$1400 COURSE PROMO INCLUDES:
IRATA TRAINING LEVEL 2
RIIWHS204D WORK SAFELY AT HEIGHTS
HLTAID001 PROVIDE CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION (CPR)
This is an experienced rope access Technician who is able to perform more complex tasks under the supervision of a Level 3 rope access safety supervisor, capable of more complex rigging, able to undertake rescues from a variety of situations, and is able to assemble and implement hauling systems.
-4 days of training
-1 day of assessment
IRATA LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATION
On successful completion of this course, candidates will be issued:
- Internationally recognised IRATA Level 2 certification. Once awarded an IRATA certificate is valid for three (3) years.
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights.
- National Recognised Statement of Attainment for HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
- Valid IRATA Certificate Level 1 / 1000 hours of work experience
- Physically fit for training