IRATA LEVEL 1 TRAINING
IRATA LEVEL 3
IRATA PROMO: $1400
$1400 COURSE PROMO INCLUDES:
IRATA TRAINING LEVEL 3
RIIWHS204D WORK SAFELY AT HEIGHTS
HLTAID001 PROVIDE CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION (CPR)
This is an experienced rope access Technician looking to move into a supervisory role who is responsible for understanding and implementing rope access procedures, method statements and risk assessments, understands the elements and principles of IRATA, is conversant with relevant work techniques and legislation, has an extensive knowledge of advanced rope access rigging and rescue techniques, and holds an appropriate and current first-aid certificate.
-4 days of training
-1 day of assessment
IRATA LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATION
On successful completion of this course, candidates will be issued:
- Internationally recognised IRATA Level 3 certification. Once awarded an IRATA certificate is valid for three (3) years.
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights.
- National Recognised Statement of Attainment for HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
- Valid IRATA Certificate Level 2 / 1000 hours of work experience of Level 2
- Physically fit for training