IRATA LEVEL 1 TRAINING
IRATA LEVEL 1
IRATA PROMO: $1400
$1400 COURSE PROMO INCLUDES:
IRATA TRAINING LEVEL 1
RIIWHS204D WORK SAFELY AT HEIGHTS
HLTAID001 PROVIDE CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION (CPR)
An IRATA Level 1 course is entry-level. An IRATA Level 1 accredited rope access technician should be able to perform a specified range of rope access tasks under the supervision of a Level 3 rope access safety supervisor.
- 4 days of training
- 1 day of assessment
IRATA LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION
On successful completion of this IRATA Level 1 course, candidates will be issued:
- Internationally recognised IRATA Level 1 certification. Once awarded an IRATA certificate is valid for three (3) years.
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights.
- National Recognised Statement of Attainment for HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
- No previous experience is required.
- Students will need to be 18 years and above
- Physically fit for training