IRATA/ROPE ACCESS LEVEL 3 TRAINING
IRATA/ROPE ACCESS LEVEL 3
COURSE FEE: $1600
This IRATA/Rope Access Level 3 course is designed to provide personnel whose specific job requires knowledge and skill proficiency in rope access techniques and those required for the overall responsibility for the rope access work site and personnel.
Participants will attain the practical application and understanding required to effectively perform industrial rope access tasks and will be able to:
- Understand and apply the principles of rope access and legislative requirements
- Understand the proper use, inspection, and care of equipment
- Understand safety management programs, relevant policies, work permits, work zones, and job safety analysis (SWMS), pre-start meetings and tool box talks and emergency procedures
- Perform descending and ascending techniques
- Carry out changeovers and rope transfers
- Carry out rescue techniques technical manoeuvres
- Assemble equipment which includes the following techniques basic knots stopper, barrel, figure of eight, figure of eight on the bite, figure of nine on the bite, double fisherman’s, bunny ears, alpine butterfly etc
- Advanced rigging and angles
- Explain and apply hauling techniques
- Apply deviation techniques
- Understand basic anchor systems and use ancillary equipment
- Maintain records including accident and incident data
- Create and operate rope access management systems
Students must hold an appropriate and current first-aid certificate.
- 4 days of training
- 1 day of assessment
IRATA LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATION
On successful completion of this course, candidates will be issued:
- Internationally recognised IRATA Level 3 certification. Once awarded an IRATA certificate, it is valid for three (3) years.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
- Valid IRATA Certificate Level 2 / 1000 hours of work experience of Level 2
- Physically fit for training
- Valid Provide First Aid certificate
GROUP BOOKINGS/ONSITE TRAINING
Saferight has implemented a fee protection policy under the Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations 2015. Click here for more information.
- For full payment for courses below $1500, students must pay the full fee prior to commencement of the course.
- For training courses over $1500,
- Saferight will hold an initial deposit of $1500 to secure the seat.
- Training Day 1- Students will be charged the outstanding balance and capped at $1500.
- Training Day 3 – Any further outstanding balance will be charged and capped at $1500.