IRATA/ROPE ACCESS LEVEL 1 TRAINING
IRATA/ROPE ACCESS LEVEL 1
COURSE FEE: $1600
OFFER: PAIR THIS COURSE WITH A DOGGING/RIGGING/SCAFFOLDING COURSE & GET 10% OFF THE TOTAL COURSE FEE
This IRATA/Rope Access Level 1 course is designed to provide personnel whose specific job requires knowledge and skill proficiency in standard rope access techniques under the direct supervision of a Rope Access Supervisor or Lead Technician.
Participants will attain the practical application and understanding required to effectively perform industrial rope access tasks and will be able to:
- Understand and apply the principles of rope access and legislative requirements
- Understand the proper use, inspection, and care of equipment
- Understand safety management programs, relevant policies, work permits, work zones, and job safety analysis (SWMS), pre-start meetings and tool box talks and emergency procedures
- Perform descending and ascending techniques
- Carry out changeovers and rope transfers
- Carry out rescue techniques and technical manoeuvres
- Assemble equipment which includes the following techniques: basic knots stopper, barrel, figure of eight, figure of eight on the bite, figure of nine on the bite, double fisherman’s, bunny ears, alpine butterfly etc.
- Explain basic rigging and angles
- Explain and apply hauling techniques
- Apply deviation techniques
- Understand basic anchor systems and use ancillary equipment
- 4 days of training
- 1 day of assessment
IRATA LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION
On successful completion of this IRATA Level 1 course, candidates will be issued:
- Internationally recognised IRATA Level 1 certification. Once awarded an IRATA certificate, it is valid for three (3) years.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
- No previous experience is required.
- Students will need to be 18 years and above
- Physically fit for training
GROUP BOOKINGS/ONSITE TRAINING
Saferight has implemented a fee protection policy under the Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations 2015. Click here for more information.
- For full payment for courses below $1500, students must pay the full fee prior to commencement of the course.
- For training courses over $1500,
- Saferight will hold an initial deposit of $1500 to secure the seat.
- Training Day 1- Students will be charged the outstanding balance and capped at $1500.
- Training Day 3 – Any further outstanding balance will be charged and capped at $1500.