IMPLEMENT TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT PLAN
RIIWHS302E - IMPLEMENT TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT PLAN
COURSE FEE: $300
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
This course has been developed for those seeking Main Roads WA accreditation for Basic Worksite Traffic Management (BWTM). Participants will develop the skills and knowledge required to implement a traffic management plan in their work environment.
Students will attain the practical application and knowledge required to:
- Plan and prepare to implement traffic management plan
- Identifying equipment types, characteristics, technical capabilities and limitations
- Identifying site isolation and traffic control responsibilities and authorities
- Set out the traffic guidance scheme
- Communication within the environment
- Monitor traffic guidance scheme
- Apply procedures to deal with non-compliant crew and motorists
- Close down traffic guidance scheme
- Must have completed RIIWHS201D – Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- White Card
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this course, students will be issued with a digital copy (PDF) of a:
- Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS302E – Implement Traffic Management Plan
- Statement of Attainment for RIICOM201D – Communicate In The Workplace
- Main Roads WA – Traffic Management Accreditation Certificate – A4 Copy and Photo ID Card
All Statement of Attainments and Traffic Accreditation will be awarded by Construction Skills Training Centre (RTO Number: 1974)
There will be additional charges if hard copies of certificates are requested.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.