RIIMPO301E – CONDUCT HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR OPERATIONS
EXCAVATOR TICKET COURSE FEE: $800
CTF FUNDED COURSE –
- Financial refund of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
- After you’ve completed your course, we will guide you on how to claim for a CTF rebate from the Construction Training Fund.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
RIIMPO301E – Conduct hydraulic excavator operations
ABOUT THE EXCAVATOR COURSE
This Excavator Ticket (RIIMPO301E – Conduct Hydraulic Excavator Operations) course is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries and will be required to conduct hydraulic excavator operations.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a hydraulic excavator and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for hydraulic excavator operations
- Operate hydraulic excavators
- Carry out operator maintenance tasks
- Conduct housekeeping activities
Please Note: This course has pre-learning materials prior to course commencement. Students are required to fill in the answers and bring these materials along when attending the course.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Bring along a hi-vis vest
1 day (7.30 AM – 3.30 PM)
CERTIFICATION: EXCAVATOR TICKET
On successful completion of this Excavator course, students will receive a Statement of Attainment for RIIMPO301E – Conduct hydraulic excavator operations.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Verification of competency for this course is available at Saferight. For more information, please visit our VOC Excavator – Verification Assessment page.
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Students will be provided with morning tea and refreshments for all courses run by Saferight. We have kitchen facilities for people with packed lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity to our training facility.
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
Main Training Location/Students To Arrive At: 107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
- Theory Component: 107 Radium Street, Welshpool, WA 6106
- Practical Component: 104 Mills St, Queens Park WA 6107 (Transport will be arranged by Saferight)
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy for more information.
On completion of the course, students working in the construction industry may be eligible to apply for a subsidy of up to 70% from the Construction Training Fund. Click this Saferight page for more information.
WHY CHOOSE SAFERIGHT TO OBTAIN AN EXCAVATOR TICKET IN PERTH
Saferight is a registered and accredited training organisation with an approved scope to deliver Nationally Recognised Training as required by national and jurisdictional legislation within Australia. Our nationally accredited training courses are industry recognised by the Department of Education, Skills and Employment on behalf of the State and Territory Governments. With a Registered Training Organisation Code 5722, we provide quality safety training including Excavator Training in Perth for the Mining, Oil and Gas, Construction, Utilities and Government Sectors. Our experienced facilitators use the latest equipment produced by Saferight here in WA to demonstrate up-to-date techniques on how to properly, safely and efficiently conduct scaffolding in worksites.
For more information on Excavator Training in Perth and on Saferight’s general Training Courses, please, contact our team on 1800 352 335 or send us an online enquiry.