RIIMPO301E – CONDUCT HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR OPERATIONS
EXCAVATOR TICKET COURSE FEE: $800
CTF FUNDED COURSE –
- Financial refund of up to 70% may be applicable for successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
- After you’ve completed your course, we will guide you on how to claim for a CTF rebate from the Construction Training Fund.
UNIT OF COMPETENCY
RIIMPO301E – Conduct hydraulic excavator operations
ABOUT THE EXCAVATOR COURSE
This Excavator Ticket (Conduct Hydraulic Excavator Operations) course is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries and will be required to conduct hydraulic excavator operations.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a hydraulic excavator and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for hydraulic excavator operations
- Operate hydraulic excavators
- Carry out operator maintenance tasks
- Conduct housekeeping activities
Please Note: This course has pre-learning materials prior to course commencement. Students are required to fill in the answers and bring these materials along when attending the course.
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
- Bring along a hi-vis vest
1 day (7.30AM-3.30PM)
CERTIFICATION: EXCAVATOR TICKET
On successful completion of this Excavator course, students will receive:
- Statement of Attainment for RIIMPO301E – Conduct hydraulic excavator operations.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC)
Verification of competency for this course is available at Saferight. For more information, please click here.
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Students will be provided with morning tea and refreshments for all courses run at Saferight.
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
*Our training facility for this course is located away from the city. Students are advised to prepare/bring their own lunch.
Please refer to our Refund/Cancellation Policy
On completion of the course, students working in the construction industry may be eligible to apply for a subsidy of up to 70% from the Construction Training Fund. Click here for more information.