GRADER OPERATOR TRAINING
RIIMPO324F – Conduct Civil Construction Grader Operations
COURSE FEE: $500
CTF FUNDED COURSE – FILL UP OUR CTF FORM HERE & WE’LL HELP YOU CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Financial refunds apply to successful students/applicants who meet the CTF requirements.
- Saferight would like to thank CTF for funding support for construction industry workers.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This Grader Operator Training (Conduct Civil Construction Grader Operations) course is aimed at those currently working or seeking work in operational roles in the mining and construction industries and will be required to operate an Motor Grader in a Civil & Mining setting.
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to safely and efficiently operate a motor grader and will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for motor grader operations
- Operate grader in line with established requirements
- Select, remove, fit and use attachments for motor grader
- Prepare to relocate grader
- Conduct housekeeping duties
- Access, interpret and apply conducting articulated dump truck documentation
- Drive and operate grader using techniques suited to equipment capabilities, site and work conditions according to workplace procedures
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this Grader Operator Training course, students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for RIIMPO324F Conduct Civil Construction Grader Operations and a wallet sized card.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY (VOC) IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Students will be provided with morning tea and refreshments for all courses run at Saferight.
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.