Gas Test – Refresher
MSMWHS217 – Gas Test Atmospheres
This course is for those who have previously completed training in gas testing and are required to refresh their skills and knowledge.
Participants will review and refresh their skills and knowledge in:
- Types of gasses/atmospheres to be tested
- Applying hazard identification and risk assessment
- Using gas testing equipment and interpreting and reporting the readings
- Monitoring the atmosphere on an ongoing basis
- Cleaning and maintaining testing equipment
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
Group bookings/Onsite training available at your site or ours. Please contact our office on 9334 1000 or email email@example.com for pricing and site requirements.
- Participants must hold a current Statement of Attainment for Gas Test Atmospheres (MSMWHS217 or equivalent issued within the last two (2) years) prior to attending this course
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this course students will be issued with a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for MSMWHS217 Gas Test Atmospheres and a wallet sized card.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Your Statement of Attainment does not have an expiry date, however, industry standards recommend retraining every two years.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Students will be provided with morning tea and refreshments for all courses run at Saferight.
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.
On completion of the course, students working in the construction industry may be eligible to apply for a subsidy of up to 80% from the Construction Training Fund. Click here for more information.