First Response to Fire Incidents – Refresher
MSMWHS212 – Undertake First Response to Fire Incidents
This course is aimed at those who have previously completed training in First Response to Fire Incidents and are required to refresh their skills and knowledge in responding to fires in onshore and offshore situations/emergencies.
Participants will review and refresh their skills and knowledge in:
- Identifying fire emergencies, different types of fires, raising the alarm and evaluating the need to attack the fire emergency or evacuate the affected areas
- Initiating basic fire responses by selecting appropriate extinguishing agents and equipment based on knowledge of fire and fuel types
- Notifying responsible authorities
- Undertaking safe evacuation
GROUP BOOKINGS / ONSITE TRAINING
Group bookings/Onsite training available at your site or ours. Please contact our office on 9334 1000 or email email@example.com for pricing and site requirements.
- Participants must hold a current Statement of Attainment for Undertake First Response to Fire Incidents (MSMWHS212 or equivalent issued within the last two (2) years) prior to attending this course
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness to Complete Training’ form. The student is required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
On successful completion of this course participants will be issued with a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for MSMWHS212 Undertake First Response to Fire Incidents along with a wallet sized card.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance.
Your Certificate does not have an expiry date, however, industry standards recommend retraining every two years.
WHAT DO I DO ON THE DAY?
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Students will be provided with morning tea and refreshments for all courses run at Saferight.
Saferight has kitchen facilities for people who wish to bring their own lunch or alternatively, there are cafes and lunch bars within close proximity.
On completion of the course, students working in the construction industry may be eligible to apply for a subsidy of up to 80% from the Construction Training Fund. Click here for more information.